“Clean place with diverse food options indo Chinese, chaat, North and South indian ”

India Chaat Cuisine
Ranked #31 of 424 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

It was good for kids and a family which has diverse Taste. The service is good but has only 2 people serving the tables. The thali was good but yam was oily. The tea was fantastic and the thalapeeth was good too (never had that anywhere else) indo Chinese chow mein was average.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Excellent place for chaats. They have numerous varieties of chaats and have a huge menu. Try the paneer tikka pasta sizzler.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Loved Vada Pav a lot and the buffet was just perfect to make you energetic the full day. I would always prefer this restaurant for having chat.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

I like this restaurant for the authentic Indian food. I tried once for the small party at my home. Get great quality at decent rate.
It serves few dishes from the Maharashtra state, a state in west side of India .
You get a variety of options .

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Wow, what a great variety of food. I wanted to try everything, but there is no possible way to try all the wonderful choices in on sitting. Each thing I did have was delicious. I guess I'll have to keep coming back so I can experience all the great food they offer. Also, what a bargain!