Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley II
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$103
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$80
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$169
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$170
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$89
Country Inn
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$209
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$109
US$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

All reviewssilicon valleyfront deskthe cleaning crewqueen size bedbusiness tripan extended staystudio roompull out couchan easy driveamazing customer servicefree breakfastcentral locationnice propertydecent breakfastper daylonger staywaffles
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Stayed here for a week. Very convenient location for me since it's right off of Lawrence Expressway. It was quiet (I asked for non-ground floor level and didn't hear my neighbors at all during my entire stay) and the room was a large studio/suite with full kitchen/dining area table (full fridge!), living room area with sofa/large screen HDTV, then sleeping area with bed and large bathroom. Room was clean, had everything I wanted and lots of closet space. Very comfortable for one person, and great since I was staying a full week. I chose it for its location, complimentary breakfast, wifi and parking. Great value/deal!

Staff was always courteous and I felt welcomed every morning when I headed over to breakfast. The breakfast was great! A lot of variety, hot and cold (waffles, eggs, bacon/sausage, bagels, toast, muffins, yogurt parfait, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit bar. I went to one of the complimentary evening meals and it was heartier than I imagined a free dinner would be (chicken and rice and vegetables).

The wifi was a bit slow, especially during peak hours, but wasn't too much of a problem (I was planning to stream videos or anything). Connecting to it was painless.

Overall, a great stay. I had no problems whatsoever and it was very enjoyable. Never had problems finding a parking spot near my room, even when I came back really late at night.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I try to stay at Residence Inn's whenever I travel for longer than 3 or 4 days for business. This particular Residence Inn did not disappoint. The staff was excellent and very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs an extended stay for work.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Great place for anyone staying a few days in the valley. I've stayed here 3/4 times over the past few months on business and the suites all have kitchenettes and separate bathrooms. For the most part service is very good, although I've had a few anomalies such as returning to my room one evening and finding that the carpets were wet due to cleaning (not sure why they would do this when there is a guest staying). Breakfasts have a mix of hot and cold items, and this location has evening meals & drinks every night... these are included in your stay. Haven't used the pool or exercise facilities, nor saw anyone using the hot tubs around the facility, but have seen workers maintaining them. The walls aren't particularly sound proof, so if possible, request one away from the expressway. One final note is that there are at least two classes of rooms here. The ground floor rooms are single bed suites, whereas the upstairs suites have a mezzanine level with an additional bed and bathroom (great for families).

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times for business. The hotel has a sister hotel "Residence Inn Silicon Valley I" which is less than 1 mile away and people sometimes confuse the two. I slightly prefer this one only because it's farther away from highway 101 so less road noise, although same problem can occur if you stay in the few suites immediately next to the Lawrence Expy.

The hotel's is configured with individual 2-storey houses each hosting several suites. Furnishing and equipment looks a bit out dated but the room is relatively clean. Housekeeping is efficient and the staff is friendly and helpful. Business center isn't exactly well equipped and sometimes the computer goes out of commission. The free wireless Internet in the room can be very slow from time to time, making it virtually useless. This is the only major pain for my stay. Electrical outlets in all rooms I've stayed are invariably curiously very loose. Plugged cables come out easily. Bed is generally comfortable and the climate control system works well. The free breakfast runs reasonable well with variety of selections.

Overall it's an acceptable choice for me but it's relatively pricey comparing with other hotels for some reason. It's probably not my first choice for the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I stayed here for 6 weeks this summer. I was staying with my wife and a 3 year old kid. The rooms are nice and functional. Even though they are old they have been kept clean and without any problems as such. The kitchen was well stocked. Enough for us to be able to cook whenever we felt like. The breakfast had a nice spread. The evening reception everyday again had a good spread and we used to be full most of the days to not need to have dinner again. Staff was friendly and always ready to help. If you are looking for a room with flat panel TVs, sleek new gadgets in the room and modern interiors, then this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a stay with family, with lots of open space and greenery and a helpful staff, choose this place. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business