“Great Mexican food!”

El Caminito Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 425 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed December 26, 2017

My family and I stopped by for a very late lunch on Christmas Eve (2:30pm), so the restaurant was pretty quiet . We were starving and they kept refilling our chips and salsa quickly. The place is not fancy, but a step up from a taqueria and with a bar. Our food took some time but it was all made fresh and it was delicious! We will go back!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We've been to El Caminito many times and always enjoy it. The food is consistently good and the staff is always friendly. On this visit I had the Enchiladas El Caminito. They were tasty. The sauce is somewhat different and I really like it. My husband had a crispy pork taco and a chicken tostada. He enjoys this combination and orders it frequently. The restaurant is family run with a casual atmosphere.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

El Caminito Mexican Restaurant, Sunnyvale, CA I liked it with some reservation.

I have eaten lunch at El Caminito restaurant on numerous occasions.

Here is what I like. I ate a shrimp/prawn dish that was excellent; but I do not recall the precise name of it. I tried a 2nd shrimp dish and was unimpressed.

On several occasions I have enjoyed the combination crisp taco with beef. It was good and the re fried beans and rice were tasty.

What I do not care for is 1) Some days they play too noisy rock-like music and that disturbs my peace and quiet. 2) They had a superb waiter that seems to have been replaced by a mediocre waitress – for example – before she offers water and chips with salsa, she asks for your order. That is not good.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We have been patrons to El Caminito for about 20 years.
Never been disappointed with food or service. I love their Chili Verde, consistently good. My wife loves the Pollo Cilantro. Generous portions and the complimentary salsa is excellent.The ambience is so-so, but were there for the food, Yum...

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I went here with my husband for dinner when everything in the area had closed for the day. Even though they were about to close the restaurant, they were nice to take our order. Mexican cuisine is my favorite and I was really happy with whatever dishes we tried here. I loved their chicken burrito and enchiladas. Chips and salsa were delicious too. I would highly recommend this place if you are in this area and are craving Mexican food. The decor of this place reminds me of local Mexican restaurants in san diego.