Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel E Real(Santa Clara)
  • Breakfast included
Bella Vista Inn(Santa Clara)
Friendship Inn(Sunnyvale)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Motel 6 Santa Clara(Santa Clara)
  • Pool
St. Francis Arms(Sunnyvale)
  • Pool
1,008 results
All reviewssleep numberfront deskthe shuttle driversilicon valleyel caminowater pressurebusiness tripbreakfast buffetsan josefree parkingmountain viewjeffbyteslobbyatriumfirmnessinterview
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is not the most exciting I've seen - but it is clean and absolutely ok if you are there purely for business as I was. The shuttle service however is outstanding and something that really sets this hotel apart from others. I work for Google and have to commute 20 min to campus every morning (should have picked closer hotel) and each morning the driver Alex waits in the reception and drives me to work. Polite, interesting stories about the areas we pass by and all in all excellent customer service makes the shuttle the best thing about the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Phillip O, Asst. Front Office Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I am very happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us! Alix is certainly an asset to our team and an absolute pleasure to work with! I will be happy to share your kind words with him and the rest of the team! Though our hotel isn't the closest to Google, we would love to have you back with us the next time you find yourself traveling out this way!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lovely stay at a conveniently located hotel near San Jose. I highly recommend it to all! Friendly staff, nicely renovated rooms, modern common area's, spacious rooms, lively bar area, covered parking, and inviting pool area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very happy to see you've enjoyed your accommodations! We look forward to hosting your next stay with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was very clean and spacious compared to several other hotel locations I've stayed. All appliances and amenities were in tip-top shape and appeared quite new and fully functional. It would have been nice to have a complimentary breakfast, but that may be asking too much. :-) Overall it was one of the most pleasant rooms (considering price and value) that I stayed in during my ten days in California. Thank you for a good experience at the Domain Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Robin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very happy to see you've found your accommodations to be the best that you've experienced during your stay in California! We would love to have you back with us the next time you find yourself traveling this way!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in Domain hotel on company trip. I am very satisfied with the amenities and my bed is comfortable too. The staff here is super helpful and friendly. The shuttle bus driver Alex was very nice and kept me in good conversation during every early 7am drive to campus.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very happy to see our staff helped make your stay an enjoyable one! I will certainly be sharing your kind words with our team! We look forward to having you back with us the next time you find yourself traveling to the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife & I loved staying at The Domain Hotel in San Jose. Large clean atrium-style lobby, large/comfortable rooms, gorgeous pool & Jacuzzi, self-serve coffee every morning, inexpensive hot breakfast buffet, and really friendly staff. And it was a good value relative to that area (shop it on-line). Definitely recommend The Domain.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Victor E, Operations Manager at The Domain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you and your wife had an pleasant stay, and enjoyed our hotel amenities as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.