“What a Great Find”

Add it.
Speedy's Tacos
Ranked #89 of 398 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Can be a bit hard to find but worth the effort. Get there before or after the lunch crowds as this place is very popular. You order at the cashiers and food brought to your table. Great kids running the place. The food is outstanding. We all had taco's that were very tasty. Chips and salsa were good but a little on the hot side for us but worth the small burn.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Had a chicken taco and a shrimp taco for about $3 each with a beer. Chips and salsa are complimentary with beer. Ate outside in a pleasant shaded patio facing the street.

You order off a menu board and pick a table inside or out. Food is brought to you. Service was very friendly. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Going here for dinner reminded us of our trip to Mazatlan in Mexico. The shrimp tacos are delicious and authentic (served with lemon and jalapenos) with just the right amount of sauce and spice so it was tasty and fresh. We also had the fish burrito (substitute salad instead of rice) which the adults liked. The kids had a cheese quesadilla and a bean, cheese, rice, guacamole, salsa, and sour cream burrito. The setting is quaint and relaxing.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my coworkers and I think this is my new go-to spot for Mexican food. Service was super fast and the employees are really nice! But the best part is the $3 tacos! Pick a meat filling and go to town! They are so good, very flavorful! Speedy's also has their signature orange spicy sauce if the salsa that comes with the taco isn't hot enough (be warned that the orange sauce is a slow burn so go slow!). It's really close to work with plenty of parking and it wasn't too busy at lunch to where there was no where to sit. I would definitely come back here in a heartbeat to try more of their tacos or the quesadillas!

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We had dinner at Speedy's Tacos on the recommendation of our son, who was living in the area at the time and ate there about every other day. I have to say, it was very, VERY good. Honestly I can't remember the name of the dish I had -- I'm a vegetarian, and the selection was limited for me, but they recommended one of their specialties -- and it was delicious. We enjoyed the outdoor seating and the casual atmosphere. This place is not fancy, but if you are looking for authentic, fresh Mexican food, this is the place to go in the Sunnyvale area.