“Tacos ”

Ruby's Taqueria
Ranked #64 of 425 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I had a delicious lunch at Ruby’s. The food was tasty and spicy. The service was great. I want to go back again and again. I had chicken. I asked for it to be extra spicy.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast...... This small place has many items... But all aren't on the menu..

It seemed the counter person was annoyed I asked if certain items were available and it turned out they were..

The food was ok.. nothing to write home about. Kind of pricey now that I think about it...

With tax and tip, 3 to 4 bucks for a small street taco....

I wish them the best moving forward...

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Located on a strip mall parallel, couple streets away from N Mathilda Ave, it is not the place which you can run into. It was worth finding the pace though.

The interiors are full with sports and historic mexican souvenirs and the tables are clean.
Not knowing spanish is not a problem as the menu is a wall full of pictures and numbers so ordering food becomes easy. Person at the counter also knows english very well so no problems there.
they have a decent selection of beers and other soft drinks to choose from.
I tried their chicken and asado tacos which were both very nice and authentic. Fish tacos are served only on fridays and finish pretty quick.
I'd have visited them again if I were staying longer. The place is not very expensive and totally worth the price.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Started eating here about 8 years ago and still love the food. Consistently good tacos burritos and combo plates. The Al pastor is always tasty and is my go to in just about anything.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

We asked a close by gas station for a recommendation of a restaurant. Walking there was an adventure, but the menu was really authentin Mexican and the food was really good and tasty. This is not a white-tablecloth place, and very popular also for take-away. Strongly recommended.

1  Thank Sanski66