“Easy going and great food!”
Review of Buffalo Chips

Buffalo Chips
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Sutter Creek
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: All American Cafe. Servicing breakfast, lunch and Friday Burger Bash. Come and taste the various flavors of ice cream and have a slice of home made pie.
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We took our friends from Arizona to:

Friday Burgers and Beer!

Always a new specialty burger to try. I've been 3 different times on Fridays and got the special on 2 occasions. Both time the specialty burgers were great! Lot's of flavor and not dry. The fries were good and the potato salad chunky without a heavy sauce. I don't remember the name of the beer we get every time but it was an amber. YOU MUST TRY THE HOME MADE PIE!!! They only make a couple fresh each day and once it's gone, IT'S GONE! Therefore if you see a slice or 2 in the display ask the server to save it because it could very easily be gone before you finish your meal. The ice cream is a great compliment or a stand alone dessert and made by a local (I think) creamery. Try the Salted Caramel if they have it. My favorite.

The staff has always been friendly and the owners work their as well and serve as well. The prices are good at around $10-$15 for the burgers which is well worth the money.

The restaurant is somewhat small and has a simple, yet, comfortable, atmosphere with painted white walls, old natural hardwood floors, old wood tables, mix matched chairs, and a few pictures. you can see the kitchen which is a plus. They also have an outdoor seating area when the weather is nice.

Lastly, great place to take a family! No complaints AT ALL!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We stopped in for sandwiches and were pleased with the atmosphere and service as well as the food. Both of our sandwiches came on locally sourced bread which was excellent.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

I was a bit apprehensive about the place due to the cheeky name, but this is some of the best quality food for the money you're going to find in the town of Sutter Creek. And lunch options are not vast here, so having this one is a godsend. Outstanding fresh cut French fries, large drinks, warm and homey atmosphere, great service, fantastic BLT, excellent Reuben and super-fresh salads. Go!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

They had very good food and adequate portions. Coffee was excellent. Street parking sparse. This town is older and hard for people who have disabilities to get around.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Clean, neatly decorated, excellent window lighting, best bacon ever, scrumptious blackberry pie, and so fun to see my childhood friend Ashley use her gifts and hard work to make this such a success. The rye bread I had toasted was seriously the best I've tasted, and I'm a good bread maker. If I didn't live in Pennsylvania, I'd be eating there very often. Thank you, Ashley, for cutting the pie for me : ) I loved my breakfast here. And the hash browns were cooked crispy just as requested. Please mail me more.