“Should I try a Pastrami Reuben Sandwich ??”
Review of Hotel Sutter

Hotel Sutter
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Sutter Creek
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Well, I did and am I glad. It was one of the best I have ever had. It was perfectly done. Fresh taste and cooked as one would think all Reuben's should be. Also, if you are lucky you might get Emily to be your waitress. So professional and pleasant.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We had a group eat here, and the food was excellent - every one commented on the quality. Service was also good, we would definitely eat here again

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Looking at the reviews of this place, it would appear it is a mixed bag. On my first ever visit to Sutter Creek, my companion and I chose the Sutter Creek Hotel for dinner and luckily everything turned out OK. It was a warm evening so the dining room was open to the street - which was nice. I brought a bottle of wine wine for the occasion and we both ended up ordering the salmon with salsa sauce. It was good but not outstanding. For dessert we split a creme brulee. The crust was just right but the custard inside was thinner than what is typical. However it was tasty.

Overall: a 4 star rating is about right. There are very few restaurants serving dinner in Sutter Creek.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The food has always been good here, but the service hasn’t always been up to par. Now that they are under new management, however, I’ve seen a great improvement in service and hospitality.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We only ate lunch there, but enjoyed it. The wait staff and reception staff were polite and efficient.