“Nice local eatery.”

Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Sutter Creek
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We just happened to see the sign (it's in a strip mall on Ridge Road) so we stopped & were really suprised at how big it was inside. Very authenthc music & atmosphere. The food was very good, especially the Chili Rellanos & the Salsa. I'm glad we stopped.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this due to the rave reviews and a buy one get one coupon we had. I ordered a burrito, which we found out wasn't considered a meal and therefore wasn't eligible to use with the coupon. The waitress was friendly enough, but the food left A LOT to be desired. I could see part of the kitchen from my booth and noticed they were microwaving beans.. which my mom and daughter both took one bite of and wouldn't touch again. My burrito wasn't bad but wasn't good either, and my mom felt the same about her carne asada tacos. I wouldn't waste your money if you know what good food tastes like.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We stopped in because of the enthusiasm of many of the reviews on the Y site. I can't really understand those diners' excitement.

The food was fresh and competently prepared, but it was ordinary. If you're looking for a "safe" "Mexican" meal, this might be your thing. If you're familiar with Mexican food and are looking for something with more complexity, you won't be impressed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic vittles!!! Eat here for lunch several times a month and dinner occasionally. On my top 3 Mexican restaurants list.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

I love this place! We live south of Sacramento and will occasionally make the drive all the way to Sutter Creek just to eat here. The food is authentic, delicious, and filling for a good price. It's a must stop.

Date of visit: November 2016