“Lovely place to stay in Tahoe”
Check Availability
Watermans Landing Beach - 1 mile away, dog friendly
Watermans Landing Beach - 1 mile away, dog friendly
Magic Carpet Mini Golf - 1 mile away
Gar Woods Restaurant - 1 mile away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
1proudmam...
Oklahoma
“Lovely place to stay in Tahoe”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We thoroughly loved our stay in this lovely home. It had everything a family needs to have a great time. Washer and dryer, well supplied kitchen (we do cook a lot), grill, hot tub... We had a great time here. We, my husband and I, took our two adult kids, one with a family of 4 and had plenty of room. The only problem was the extra twin bed was in a room with the bunk beds. This wasn't a huge problem for us as my daughter wanted time with her niece and nephew but could be a problem for some. She did sleep one night on the couch in the living area. My daughter took her dog and the dog loved standing guard on the bench seat high up in the trees on the deck. Our back yard was the National Forest and we loved hiking right out our back door. Close to many things but you do have to drive. Being from Oklahoma, we were shocked to learn that they don't have air conditioning there but we were able to survive two days that were unseasonably hot by staying at the lake until early afternoon and then using the fans and open windows. By nighttime it was just fine to sleep. Lovely setting with a huge wrap around deck.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
19 Jul 2013
Thank you for the review. FYI, we do not have spices or condiments left in the house for bear purposes. Beach chairs and towels would be the guests responsibility. There are typically extra garbage bags however. The cabin is on the smaller side, 1150 square feet, and we post that information on the website.
Reviewed July 7, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NV
Reviewed June 20, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing