“Tasty beer and lunch”

Ballast Point
Ranked #1 of 3 Bars & Pubs in Temecula
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s near some big antique malls, so it was a welcome respite from shopping. Very tasty beers, flights are available to try their wide selection. Lunch selections were quite tasty; menu was exciting, no typical fried frozen bar food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Combines the best of a craft beer brew pub (all the drafts are Ballast Point's) with high quality food, the type you'd find in San Francisco. No offense, LA denizens. Staff is friendly and attentive, atmosphere is updated, comfortable, clean and appealing. Ballast Point Sculpin is their flagship beer but they have about 35 others at any given time, more than are listed on the paper menu. Also have good wines, this is Temecula after all, but no hard liquor. You won't need it here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Drank ballast point beer elsewhere so decided to try this place. Ordering is a line which moves well until somebody has no idea what they want! The beer selection was excellent and the barman let me have a few free tastes. The sandwiches were fine for the cost.

Only problem was that we walked across the bridge and the sidewalks and lights are not pedestrian friendly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we love wine tasting when visiting Temecula but now we have another reason to celebrate. This place is awsome. The flights are generous portions which can easily be shared. Also the fries are great along with their chips & fresh salsa...add the quseo cheese dip yummm. Indoor & outdoor areas with plenty of heaters for rhe cooler evenings. Experimenting with new flavors such as the grapefruit sculpin, the habenaro sculpin...my new taco Tuesday beer...or the Indra Kunindra with a WOW factor 9...makes this place a first stop on any brewery tasting.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

My friends and I went here for lunch one Saturday.
We tried to sit on the porch but it was a family cool day out and all the seats near heaters were occupied. So we ended up inside at a table.
You order at the bar and your food is delivered to your table.
Of course being at a brewery we had to try some brews.
I had the Blackberry Sour Wench Sculpin it was not only pretty to look at but it was the best Sculpin I've ever had! Bummer that it can't be purchased anywhere else that I have found.
My friend had Habanero Sculpin, it was very good. I'm guessing it was fairly spicy because he only managed to drink one when he would usually have at least 2 in the time we spent there.
My other friend had the Grapefruit Sculpin and she loves that one.
The food was delicious. We all had BLTs my friend and I split one and had salad as our side, her husband had one too but he had fries on the side. There was enough of everything to leave us completely satisfied.
And the prices weren't too bad.
The atmosphere is very open and welcoming.
I look forward to returning and being able to get another Blackberry Sour Wench.