“YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUY IT” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A good place for all natural breads, sandwiches, scones, and sweets. The wheat is milled every morning in the back of the store at 4 a.m.
to tell you
“YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUY IT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

I accidently broke a jar of jam when I was purchasing bread & was charged for it. I didn't notice the charge until I left the store and checked my receipt.

Visited March 2011

San Clemente, California
“This place is Bread Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Unique options every day, generous samples, and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Great place for breakfast or lunch.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank jimcinsc
Temecula
“Love the bread!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

This is where I go to buy bread when I want something unique and delicious. I like to also go for sandwiches and paninis occasionally. They are a little pricey for everyday. I love to sample breads each time I go. The bread is addictive!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Judi C
Mission Viejo, California
“Good bread not do good paninis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

We had the breakfast paninisWe and they were not good :(

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alona13
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

They grind their wheat everyday so it's fresh. I alway thought I didn't like bread until I tasted their High 5 fiber loaf. I like it that I can get the loaf sliced or unsliced. Their sandwiches are good quality and I find I don't pick out things like I do at some places. Staff is friendly and when I forgot to actually take the loaf I had purchased, they set it aside for me so when I came back later asking if I had left mt bread there, they remembered me and handed over my bread. Took my brother-in-law, who works in food service management, to Great Harvest because I didn't want to cook in front of a chef and he said the Reuben sandwich was the best he ever had.

1 Thank Tabiji