Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$129.00
from US$79.00
from US$360.00
More Info
All reviews motorcycle collection empanadas vintage motorcycles chimichurri sauce great collection extensive collection tasting room wine tasting on display pricey side family owned barrel room staff was very friendly olive oil big reds larger wineries wine club
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We love Doffo’s wines. Their Reds are all very robust, bold and extremely good. Their Viogner when it isn’t sold out is just one of the best. This time we sat outside on the patio and also enjoyed some Empanadas and French Fries. Service is always wonderful at this Winery

1  Thank 345marshaa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We just had our wedding at Doffo last weekend and I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience, Samantha Doffo, the staff, the venue, and the overall ease of the day. Sam simplified every step of the planning by not only recommending but also coordinating the hiring of our caterers, DJ, bartender, guitarist, photographers, and even brunch the next morning. When we arrived the day of, she had completely transformed the space into a fairy tale wedding venue. The decorations were impeccable, with beautiful drapery, chandeliers, candlelit tables, a gorgeous wedding arch at the ceremony site, and of course the stunning backdrop of the vines that surround you on all sides. We are still getting comments from our guests that it was one of the most beautiful, fun and stress-free weddings they have ever attended. I highly recommend Doffo for your wedding or next event. Sam and her staff completely took the stress out of the event and let us enjoy our day. And, of course, the wine was phenomenal too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent winery. Has a unique motorcycle collection that I love. Grounds are great. It’s the last winery out Ranch California Road but is worth the drive.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

We love this winery, if you are a lover of fine red wines this is the place to be. Rich, bold unfiltered wines and don't forget to have Paulina, their sparkling wine that is easy on the palate and wants to go home with you!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I found Doffo to be a hidden gem in Temecula. I was in search of the best reds in the area. All the red wines I tasted were excellent making it hard for me to choose. A walk through the barrel room revealed the extensive collection of motorcycles that are the inspiration for the wines. Also, I had the chance to see some grapes being fed into the crusher-destemmer.

Rebecca, the assistant manager, was very helpful; and she really knew her wines.

I recommend stopping at Doffo. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I like old motorcycles and the wife loves wine so this trip worked out well. Sweet but unusual collection of old motorcycles from around the world, from very early to Japanese. Loved the autocycle & early bikes the best! Great wines, but we are not connoisseurs and most are out of our price range. Very limited food selection, great views.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Visited Doffo winery on a recommendation for good red wines. Great experience resulting in joining the wine club. Excellent wines, nice tasting room with outside area, neat old motorcycles in display and very nice staff. Shannon was the main person pouring for us but all the staff were great. Strongly recommend if you are looking for great red's.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I like Doffo Winery as one of my stops when wine tasting. They have great reds, and a nice ambiance and fun staff. Check out the motorcycle collection! Also dont miss trying (and buying in my case!) the olive tampenade....yummy!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

A couple of months ago, Samantha took us on a wonderful tour of the winery! She is very knowledgeable and gave detailed explanations of the grapes and wine-making process. The motorcycle collection is awesome! It makes this winery very unique and fun to visit. That Saturday, there was live music and empanadas which were both excellent. We liked the MD Gran Tinto and the Malbec combined with their savory chimichurri.

I visited again this past Sunday because my parents have never been there. My parents liked the MD Super Tinto and mom loved the Paulina Sparkling. There was no music or empanadas this time. The service was very good, but be warned, their tastings and wines are on the pricey side.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

This is a wonderful winery, with a nice collection of motorcycles. The wines are pricey, but absolutely delicious. I'm in the wine club, so I get a few bottles every few months. We save them for special meals and they are always wonderful. There is a lovely outdoor dining area, with misters to help deal with the inland heat. The owners are Italians from South America so everything has that SA twist to it. Be sure to get a jar of the chimmichuri, it's great.