Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful Sunday!

Reviewed yesterday
number1hedge
Temecula, California
Love their wines-both red and white

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$129.00
from US$79.00
from US$360.00
More Info
All reviews food truck live music wine tasting beautiful building tasting room white merlot cute gift shop wine maker tables and chairs buy a bottle favorite wine different wines wine club members great wine temecula wine country first stop weekends
Reviewed yesterday

We love Lorimar Winery! Went in a couple weeks ago, and they had a great country band!!! We had a wonderful time drinking wine and enjoying good old country music!!! You won't find that anywhere else in Temecula!!!! Love the food too!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were wine tasting with out-of-state friends on a Tuesday-no crowds and beautiful weather. Lou was entertaining and informative as he poured our wines. And now I remember how wonderful Lorimar wines taste! We were charter members awhile back ( see us on their wall -says” Papa Sandy and Grandma OuOu were here 2012”) We will join again and be back often . Looking forward to enjoying music on the patio on the weekends. Definitely recommend Lorimar for locals and visitors.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There was a good selection of wines to taste. The grounds were lovely to walk through -- very relaxed, very classy. You can also get a little bite to eat in the attached restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We love Lorimar Wines. I especially like their Whites, all of which are great. Make sure to try their Field Blend. They have a nice selection of Red Wines also. They Winery is beautiful and lots of places to sit outside and enjoy your wine. Friday nights they have different bands playing outside, with plenty of food choices to enjoy also.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

My husband and I visit Temecula a few times a year for weekend getaways and this winery is by far our favorite. The wine is AMAZING - we always stock up as much as we can before we leave. The atmosphere is also so chill, grab a glass (or a bottle!) and sit outside on the patio. There is often live music and a food truck. We like to visit 1 or 2 new vineyards every time we visit, but Lorimar is always a staple.

1  Thank Meghan O
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Great wine that you can enjoy either sitting inside or outside the winery.

Hang out inside and do a little wine tasing, comparing the various varieties of reds, whites, blush/rose and dessert wines.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday enjoy the live music and have a bite to eat as you enjoy the experience with your family and friends.

You can purchase and sample wines without a membership but they do have a membership club if you are interested.

We visit Lorimar every-time we are in Temecula!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

One. of the best vineyards iv been to. The ambience is welcomeing, Very good wine. Would definitely visit again

1  Thank eduardoj516
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Overall, I thought the winery was nice, but nothing really stood out for me versus other wineries. Staff/service was average. Tastings were fine. My favorite wine during the tasting was (I think) the Allegro Merlot. It had a fruity cherry flavor..love cherries. If you don’t, you should choose another.

1  Thank BeachyKeen68
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I've been coming to Lorimar for several years now, and it is one of my favorite wineries -- definitely my favorite in Temecula! The wine is delicious. I've even enticed some friends who aren't big wine-lovers into enjoying a glass of white merlot here. The sunsets are absolutely amazing -- there isn't a better spot in Temecula to watch the sun go down than here on the patio or the lawns. Lorimar gets incredibly crowded on weekends, to avoid the insanity, I recommend getting here as close to opening as possible. For the absolute best experience, look for Matt in the tasting room, he is wonderful.

Full disclosure, we love this place so much, my husband and I just got married here! Our wedding was pure magic. The service, the wine, and their flexibility with the use of various locations around the winery for different parts of our day were just amazing. So many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they've been to, with the most gorgeous sunset (our wedding was entirely outdoors). We know this was due to the beautiful setting and the hard work of the team at Lorimar. We'll be back again and again!

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

This winery has it all. All their wines are very good. This place a magic about it. There is a nice ambience that makes you want to stay for a while. Everyone is very nice. The food is all very good as well. They have live bands play in the evening so you can enjoy some good tunes as you sit and enjoy your wine or beer. Oh and yes they also have beer.