All reviews front desk kitchen utensils an extended stay special thanks housekeeping did a great job stove top other hotels in the area comfortable beds temecula wine country hilda esa keys wedding accommodations repair wineries
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Traveling throughout the US for both business and pleasure, I have frequented many hotels. There is a lot of variables that go into making a hotel stay pleasurable. More often then not, people in general will complain and gripe about minor things as well as things that are beyond the hotel’s control. Therefor giving them an unfair review value. There are three main factors that I use in determining a hotel’s quality and like-ability.
Price • Service • Amenities - Things they can control.

Price - This hotel fairs very well to other hotels in the area that don’t even have the same size space nor a really good sized kitchenette. Varies by day and time of year, but is very reasonable.

Service - The staff is not only friendly but helpfull. There were several times in which I needed assistance with supplies, keys and service. On every occasion I was met with a friendly smile and a courteous attitude, John and Desiree were both a pleasure to deal with. The hotel manager Hilda needed to assist me with a long term rate and was absolutly pleased with her professionalism, friendliness and service level. Not only was she eager to assist me in making my stay more comfortable but also ensured I received a fair rate. The other front desk staff have always greeted me with smiles and great service as well as well as always attended to my needs. The cleaning staff have kept the property clean and made the environment comfortable and have kept my room top notch.

Amenities - There is a good sized kitchenette with a micro, apt sized fridge with freezer, 2 burner stovetop, sink and plenty of storage space. It had comfortable beds and a good sized bathroom. All the amenities needed to make a hotel stay feel a little more like home, plus you save a ton on not eating out.

Are there issues at this hotel location that some may not find up to their standards? Sure. But thats the thing about opinions, everyone is entitled to their own and may experience things or view things differently. It saddens me to think people could be so ignorant and unintelligent to write a review and state “ People live here too, you can tell”, when the name of the hotel is Extended Stay. So next time your house burns down, mudslide occurs, house sale gets extended or you are on a long term work project, stay at a hotel that is not geared to assist you. See how well that goes for you, great common sense of these people.
I myself have experienced nothing but positive stays and interactions at this Extended Stay. A big plus for me is when the staff can make your stay a more pleasurable one by not treating you like just another guest. A big thank you to the staff for making that possible.

Room tip: Pets welcome!
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the comfort of your well-appointed room and that our service as well as facilities were to your satisfaction. We will surely share your compliments with John and Desiree for a job well done! Thanks again for recommending us as a great value, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I have been staying here while looking for a new home, the staff has been awesome, the pricing is the absolute best in town and the rooms are always clean and nice appointed. The staff helped me get the best deal and saved me literally hundreds of dollars. 5 star review!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel and that you also found us to be of a good value in the area. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on one of our many visits to Temecula. The location is pretty close ( in driving distance) to everything. The rooms are clean and comfortable with a kitchen included which is convenient if you stop by Barons ( a local, delicious market I recommend) and cook up something delicious. The breakfast is just some packaged pastries and coffee which was a little disappointing. All and all a comfortable place to stay if you are in the area.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Mary, thanks for posting your review. We are pleased to know you had a comfortable stay with us and found our location convenient for your needs as it was close to many places of your interests. However, we are sorry our breakfast choices weren’t to your satisfaction and your feedback will be shared with our Brand Leaders when determining new offerings. We hope the positive aspects of your stay will bring you both back to us.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I Had the pleasure of staying here for one month the accommodations are great the manager Hilda is always available For any complaints are concerns that I had the staff is very friendly and helpful Special thanks to Tony and Desirae for all your help and Assistance.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Here at Extended Stay America, we strive to provide outstanding service, and it is encouraging to receive confirmation that our efforts make a difference. I will share your compliments with my team, especially with Tony and Desirae. Please do let us know at the front desk if there is anything which we can do to make your visit even more memorable with us.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Great management team, clean rooms located close to the wineries staff was very familiar and knowledgeable of the surrounding loca eateries and things to do. The staff in general made my children feel comfortable during our extended stay, house keeping did a great job we had know complaints and would and have recommended this hotel to family and friends . I was also pleased with the cost that even though the hotel is in the heart of Temecula wine country their prices stayed consistently lower than hotels right down the street.I cannot say enough regarding the staff, very attentive to the guest especially the manager Hilda, and her assistant Stephanie both went way out of their way to make our stay there both comfortable and enjoyable. Their hotel grounds were kept up and the availability of kitchen utensils we're always available as well. Just a great family environment or a get away to stay

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you so much for confirming to others that what a great choice Extended Stay America is! We are thrilled to read you were impressed not only with our convenient location and exceptional service but also with the value we offer. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team for a job well done. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return visit soon.