“Fajitas for Two ”

La Cocina Bar and Grill
Ranked #31 of 455 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We sat in the bar area due to a long wait in the dining area. However the bartender was very patient with us. We decided on the fajitas for two. We have had this dish at other places and the portions aren’t always great. Here at La Cocina, this dish was perfect portions for two veggie and meat lovers. There was the perfect amount of each. We got the shrimp and steak which was cooked perfectly. I would go back here to try more of their menu but we were just on vacation. This for sure is not your authentic restaurant but is amazing for it being Americanized.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

So glad that we were recommended this Mexican restaurant in Temecula. It is off the beaten path, but definitely a local favorite. The service and the food were all excellent. Would definitely return!!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Last Saturday night we dined at La Cocina for the first time. I asked several of my close friends that are locals to recommend the beat Mexican food. I wanted excellent food and Tequila based Margaritas. 9 out of 10 said, try La Cocina. We were very happy that we did. This is some of the best Mexican food in Southern Ca. Right up there with my favorites in San Clemente, Capistrano, Laguna Beach, and East Los Angeles.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We always know we will be served quickly and our food will arrive hot and flavorful! Not a fancy restaurant but they make you feel at home. Our group of 6 always starts with the Cadilliac Margaritas and then on to the main event! Try it...I highly recommend

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We decided to try the Sunday Brunch. I was very impressed with the selections. They make made to order omelets. They have a large assortment of entrees and desserts and the ceviche is the best I have ever had from a restaurant. I have had ceviche in many restaurants including restaurants in Cabo and Cancun and hands down this one is the best. The brunch is only 20 dollars and comes with all you can drink champagne. It is an incredible deal.