2,806 results
All reviews south coast winery behind the scenes wine tasting king villa tasting room grape vines couples massage private patio mimosa breakfast winery resort jacuzzi tub get away gas fireplace beautiful resort wine country free bottle of wine gift shop
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was amazing, couldn’t complain about anything. Rooms are great with good views and very relaxing. Bathrooms are exquisite, bed is comfy. The staff there are very accommodating, friendly and helpful

Room Tip: Enjoy every aspect of the room, they are fantastic
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarketingSCW, Manager at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi mrgepfun -
Thank you for your five-star review of South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. We are so happy to hear you had a great getaway and enjoyed all South Coast has to offer from our beautiful villas to friendly service! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks for making our 47th anniversary a memory we will never forget.I scored unbelievable brownie points with the wife. The morning view from our patio was incredible! Hot air balloons throughout the valley over the vineyard.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hi Papaturk -
Thank you for your five-star review of South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. We are so happy to hear we could make your 47th wedding anniversary so memorable! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you and your wife back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived somewhat early to south Coast resort because my wife had a spa treatment scheduled. The staff was pleasant enough to assign our room earlier than regular check in time. To our surprise the room was better than the one we chose and somehow they knew it was our anniversary (probably in the system from a previous year) and left a bottle of wine and a nice greeting card in the room. The privacy and quiet of the wine villas is the best! Can’t wait to go again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi bmartin100 -
Thank you for your five-star review of South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. Wow, we are so happy to hear you had a great time and were "treated like royalty." I am glad our staff could be so accommodating and make your anniversary unforgettable. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to South Coast Winery again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've sent two separate emails to two separate managers about my stay, but have not heard back. I am leaving a review in hopes of receiving at the very least, a response to my stay at South Coast Winery & Spa the nights of June 8th and 9th. You have a lovely resort, but for a room that cost $462 per night I was expecting more. Let me list a few examples:
1. We wanted a room with two beds but settled for a fold out couch and bed. Staff knew we needed this extra bed, but when we pulled it out at 11pm it was unmade and we had to call down and have housekeeping bring sheets.
2. The other bed had a bottom sheet that was at least two inches too short at the top and kept coming undone on the mattress cover. Neither bed was comfortable.
3. A nice bottle of wine was given to us when we arrived at 9pm but there was no opener in the room. Previous occupant may have taken it, but housekeeping should have a check list to replace the basics.
4. And most importantly, the main reason we picked South Coast Winery & Spa was we heard it had a nice pool and jacuzzi. After a hard day of All Star Softball my son and granddaughter were really looking forward to easing their sore muscles in the jacuzzi. Unfortunately, when they went to use it there was a yellow caution ribbon around it and they were told by staff that they would not recommend using it because the pump was not working. This should have been mentioned when we booked and checked-in.

We really spent very little time in this room so when we were there, we had hoped it would be worthy of the $460 value placed on it. We were sadly disappointed.

I can see that the going rate for this hotel is much less than what we paid. That is also not sitting well with me. I really hope to hear from someone. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Gerii27 -
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay to South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. We are saddened to hear about your experience during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and would like to contact you so that we can hear more about your experience and hopefully make amends. Please Contact me at larodriguez@wineresort.com or 951.587.9463X7298. Please know this does not reflect the level of service we hold ourselves to. We trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and show you a more memorable experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary in California and seeing all the sights. I wanted to visit a California vineyard. We decided to take an overnight from our LA rental and go to Temecula. Did the behind the scenes tour at South Coast Winery. Tony was our guide. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and a wonderful ambassador to the resort!Our villa was absolutely lovely; spacious and elegant, and located on the scenic vineyard estate. Our room service meal was delicious. We also had a bit of time to enjoy Old Town, which was within a fifteen minute ride. If we could, I would have certainly stayed another night.

Room Tip: Book a Villa for privacy and luxury!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi attymbuck-
Thank you for your five-star review of South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. We are so happy to hear you had a great getaway to South Coast Winery and loved exploring beautiful Temecula. We appreciate your feedback regarding our wine tour and glad you had fun learning about the history of our property. We look forward to welcoming you back.