Inn at Churon Winery
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
US$75
Good 3.5/5
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$209
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$104
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
Very Good 4/5
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$281
Hotels.com
Excellent 5/5
US$124
US$101
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$161
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsjacuzzi tubwine tastingmerlot suitetravelzoo voucherworking fireplacedaily breakfastbeautiful bathroomgas fireplacetemecula wine countryother guestswine clubbed and breakfastfree bottle of wineomeletmini fridgethe hot air balloonsbreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Inn At Churon Winery for 2 days last week, and had a very relaxing time. Enid Gessow the front desk manager was very nice as she took down all of my information and assigned us a very nice large room with an automatic fireplace, patio area, a walk in shower, and large jacuzzi. The rooms also come with Free WiFi and Direct TV, and a view of the wine vineyards. The way the rooms and the entire Inn are decorated, it makes you feel like you are really in the European wine country. We also enjoyed a wonderful and delicious daily breakfast served by the very nice and friendly Paola. The breakfast dishes we had were very good. At night we went to the Churon Winery tasting room which is huge and beautiful. Don the wine server was very nice and pleasant to talk with, as he educated us on many wines that we tried. Their Viognier was Awesome ! The Inn at Churon also has some nice outside areas for Weddings and Special Events. This winery is a very nice, and relaxing place to enjoy a couple of days in the Temecula wine country.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I have wanted to stay at Churon for many years but wanted to wait til just the right time so we could use the fireplace.
Churon did not disappoint, it is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and have everything you could ask for (Free excellent WiFi, big screen tv, fridge in room, option to have an in room massage wine glasses and corkscrew, a wonderful patio with a view and lovely French decor)
It’s a very romantic place and I wanted to go there to spend time with my husband on my birthday.
They have a delicious made to order free breakfast in a spacious dining room. One of the best free breakfasts I’ve had in my many travels and a free GUEST ONLY wine tasting in the evening.
Here’s where the trouble began, regular wine tasting customers should be out of the tasting room by 5pm.
We checked it out earlier and I was shocked to see many dogs in there. I love dogs, I have four myself but I would not want to take them wine tasting with me because it’s not for dogs,
A little before 530;we made our way down to the tasting room, there is a balcony above it and from upstairs we could here very LOUD raucous laughter.
We went down there and noticed that two very loud drunk people were entertains the two bartenders with their loud laughter and crude humor while me and my husband were ignored. We paid $200 to stay there so I think we should be the the priority?
The bartender continued to ignore us.My husband wanted to leave.
We sat down waiting til 530:so we could get some service.
Other guests came in and were immediately greeted and offered wine tasting. We looked and felt stupid.
Meanwhile the two drunks were still talking and laughing so annoyingly loud.
My husband called the front desk but basically that did not help our situation.
The two drunks left got in there car and drove off. That’s right. Drove off drunk to there home far away.
We went back down there and got some service finally. It was extremely disappointing.
Later on, they gave me a free bottle of wine for our trouble.
I wanted to tell them earlier that I am a trip advisor and I have 30,000 + views on my bad review of another place that treated customers poorly.
Anyway, the bartenders were rude. They needed some people skills.
Next morning, our breakfast was very good. No complaints on that but when I wanted to check out, I had to wait a long time because the lady was on the phone taking a reservation or something.
Once again, the PAYING customer should have had priority.

Room Tip: Top floors are better. No early check in. Massage is $90 must make appt. before 7pm.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seajay11
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Took advantage of travelzoo promotion. Great location away from freeway and near many wineries. Rooms are large, outstanding bathroom. Complimentary breakfast is delicious and good variety of selections. Great happy hour tasting room with ample seating and no charge to guests.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017

All rooms have a vineyard view from atop a hill overlooking a beautiful valley. Jacuzzi tub and fireplace plus a king size bed! Breakfast is included and a choice of 6 different, full meals including omelettes, french toast or eggs benedict. Very delicious. Wine tastings and a bottle of wine were also included in our deal, and their wines are excellent. Some carpeting is a bit worn, the tables are too low for the outdoor patio table on our balcony but did not detract from the overall beauty and peacefulness of this chateau style B&B

Room Tip: All rooms have a vineyard view but try to be on second floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Coming from San Diego, drive was great. Spent Saturday at the wineries and came back to the Inn at Chiron Winery. Our room (Syrah suite )was perfect. Big beautiful bathroom, a complimentary bottle of wine, and water bottles. Room also had a fireplace, balcony with a peaceful view, comfy bed, TV, mini fridge, and nice thick towels. Oh and a complimentary breakfast. I had the Florentine Eggs Benedict, hubs had the Sunrise Omelet.

Great getaway. Recommend this quaint place for a couple romantic getaway.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple