“Great Cuban Cuisine ”

The Cuban Hut
Ranked #204 of 458 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

The Cuban Hut is really hopping!!! The hours are 11:00 to 6:00. Businesses come by for lunch. I had the side beef Empanada & #7 Roasted Pork sandwich! Great service!!!

1  Thank Bev B

Reviewed July 10, 2015

As a Cuban-American that travels often to Cuba that also lived in Miami for years and was raised on authentic good old Cuban classics I can assure you "thus far" Manuel's (Cuban cook) recipes are the real deal!

La "ropa vieja" y los "frijoles" are delcious AND truly authentic!~

If you are in the mood for a sandwich (pretty filling) #3"s "Cuban King" is the way to go!

The "Flan with coconut" is a bit sweet but nonetheless quite nice.

*Point of attn:
The owner Mario (he's from Chile) is easy to converse with moreover he listens to his patrons, I conveyed the importance of having "FRESH plaintains" he explained to me that his purveyor was located in Ontario thus was challenging, the following day I had fresh maduros NOT frozen. They were TDF!!! THX Mario :)

Manuel the cook is from Caibarien, Cuba (fishing village) he sticks to his traditional roots...thank goodness as I am tired of Cuban fusions. Classic dishes are the BEST, they work no need to reinvent the wheel.

Yes, they are located in an odd commercial strip center, initialy Mario's plan was to start catering, however Manuel (the cook) decided to introduce a dish from their things took off for the better. Rome was not built in a day, you have to start somewhere.

1  Thank billionsandnocure
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Temecula for almost a month and tried some places but nothing like the Cuban Hut.
Food is awesome! I tried everything they have.
The staff if great; from the waitresses to the chef.
I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Gonzalezabad
Reviewed April 10, 2014

A fairly new restaurant for me to try out. Have been looking for a good Cuban place since we moved here 2 years ago and finally found it! A little hole in the wall place in a commercial/industrial area of Temecula. I had the Cuban sandwich and it was the best I’ve had since eating at Felix’s in the City of Orange. My wife had the pork plate and it was full of flavor. No beer or wine here just canned soda and water. More of a place for lunch as it does not have the desired environment for a couples dinner. Can’t wait to try the chicken plate served with the traditional beans/rice.

2  Thank michaelrittel

Been to The Cuban Hut? Share your experiences!