“Just average and there are better places in town to stay.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Expected a little more. The rooms are miniscule. Don't stay here if you are claustrophobic, although the suites are nice and not too much more. Spring for a suite if you are staying more than one night. The pool is in the shade of the hotel and is horrible. It sits between the freeway and the hotel and doesn't see the sun at all!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H1239

Reviewed 8 April 2012

When we first arrived on Friday, we were given a welcome bag with biscotti and bottled water which was a welcome surprise. Melissa and Cornelia were working at the front desk and were very friendly. Melissa upgraded us to a king jacuzzi suite. This room was very large with a huge walk in bathroom with double sinks. Shower and tub are separate. We were located on the third floor with a view of the pool/jacuzzi. We opened the window and the freeway traffic was pretty loud so we quickly shut the window. That took care of the traffic noise. Our air conditioner was not loud as others have stated. They might be loud in other rooms but ours was not. The bed was large and comfortable. The room was very clean. There is a microwave and a small refrigerator in the room. The walls are a little thin because I could hear people's doors opening and closing but it wasn't bothersome. That didn't keep us awake. The jacuzzi outside was nice to relax in after a long day touring the wineries. The hotel offers a free breakfast with bagels, coffee, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, yogurt and hard boiled eggs. There was also fresh fruit such as apples and bananas. my bagel wasn't super fresh but hey, it was free. All of the employees at this hotel greeted us with a smile and seemed to be genuinely nice. The staff were more then accommodating and I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting the Temecula area.

Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Sungal43
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Let's just say Temecula "wine country" wasn't exactly what we expected. This hotel is clean and comfortable, but overpriced on weekends. Especially since you have to deal with noisy hallways, marijuana smoke, etc. While I don't blame the hotel for the crowd, I'm not sure I would stay here again. But then again, I doubt I would visit Temecula again based on the experience our group had overall.

Service at the desk was professional, and there was a pretty good complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby. Go early to avoid the crowd, it gets quite busy.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ohsillymonkey
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed here for one night while doing business at the nearby French Valley Airport.

This is a pleasant hotel, clean, quiet, no surprises of any kind. Would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank solotravellerCanada
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We had a king suite upgrade, two flat panel tv, siting area with pull out sofa, king bed, pool view. Pool is smaller than it looks in photo. Walkable to fast food, Jacks and a country style retaurant. Not much else around. Free basic breakfast, clean rooms, free wifi, free paper. Toiletries are basic. Towels are thin, but that is the fairfield standard. Good for what I paid.

Room Tip: King suite upgrade
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank pickyreno
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We spent one night here while visiting Temecula for our son's graduation from the golf college. Cornelia (I believe that was her name) checked us in - she was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and had the extra pillows we asked for. Free internet service is always a plus. My husband enjoyed the hot-tub. When we left, I forgot my own pillow (my favorite pillow in the world - my husband and I fight over it). When I called, Cornelia not only confirmed that they had my pillow but assured me that it would be immediately mailed to me.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank kater422
Reviewed 2 December 2011

No surprises, great stay. Free breakfast. Good Internet service.

• Stayed: November 2011