All reviews golf course stone house fire grill golf resort golf package great golf play golf in great shape on site restaurant wedding venue wine tasting grounds are lovely wine country old town rooms are nice local wineries get away
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights for a family wedding taking place at the inn. The grounds were stunning and the wedding was beautiful. My complaint is with the hotel. I thought that the rooms were tired and in need of refurbishing. The carpet was stained and the room did not seem clean. The bed was old and lumpy and the sheets old. I don't think they were changed. The line for checking out was very long and inefficient.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017

They will try to screw you on checking out. The wait in line to check out was about half an hour (only two people working.) so by the time you check out you just want to get out of there and it is too late to question Room Revenue for $30 dollars or Svc Chg & Con Rm Rental Whatever the heck that is.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank stevepQ3480SP
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I was expecting a dirty room looking at all the comments but it was not that bad as many described

The only bad point for now is that I came with my dogs but I wasn't allowed to leave them in the room by themselves even when they are kennel trained and we brought their kennels ...which practically ruined the vacation because we were not able to go to the wineries

But I was happy to come in the room and actually see dog bowls and treats

We brought our own but still is a nice touch

So I give them 5 stars for that

We had some cheese from the restaurant
Another 5 stars
(Although 5 dollars for delivery plus 18% service (tip ) included )

Room ...between 3 and 4 stars ..... we walk barefoot and feet ended up being grossly dark

Maybe it needs carpet shampoo ??or one time rooms shoes for guests

Pool ... didn't used it

View from the room 2 stars I wished I could see the golf course and not a bunch of not cared trees

Overall ...would I come again ....depending on the price

But again room was not as dirty as many said so for me I could sleep normally

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Beautiful grounds...has the makings of a beautiful stay, but the room was disgusting. Tub didn't drain, toilets didn't flush, sinks had black stuff coming out of the pipes. The lights were so low you could barely see. Spots on the blinds and filth on the toilets.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank E4065BTdaniellew
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We purchased the Date night special because it was our wedding anniversary. Our quiet night was ruined by a barking yapping dog next door. For what we spent it did not meet our expectations. This is not the price of a Fairfield Inn. Dog rooms should be in a separate part of the hotel. Not a good experience.

Room Tip: Please know that this is a pet friendly hotel and that pets are allowed in all of the rooms even if you are paying top dollar!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple