“Very clean and friendly staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Country Inn

BEST WESTERN Country Inn
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Pueblo, Colorado
“Very clean and friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

We were there for our sons wedding, We did have all of his groomsmen in our room the day of the wedding. The staff was awesome, friendly and very helpful...
The breakfast wasnt bad however when we were there they were in the process of remodeling the kitchen but everthing was still great. I think they could have more of a variety of donuts and bagels for breakfast. However I will be back only because of the cleaniness and the service. Its worth every penny!!!

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was on the main level. However the second floor is not bad. The staff was ver...
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Roswell, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

Spent the night based on other trip advisor reviews. We were on out way to the beach and visiting other family in the area. The arrival was fine. The rooms running perpendicular to the freeway which was behind a line of trees and other plants. We were on the first floor and the room was fine. Two queen beds. The power outlets were few and far between.

If I had a really bad gripe about anything, it would be the carpets. I don't know what it is the tar is they use to seal the parking lots, but it is tracked into and becomes part of the carpet. My grandkids feet were black within seconds. One of them spilled something on the floor and when I used a white hand towel to clean it, the towel came off black.

The breakfast room was better than most although it was very small. I did not have a chance to use the pool however it was clean and well maintained.

The location of the hotel was convenient as it was just down the street from shopping and Starbucks. It is too far to walk to old town, although only a couple of minutes by car.

The front desk staff was very nice and when we decided to drop the last night in order to move over to the beach, they were very understanding. Overall, if we have occasion to return to Temecula, we will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

Upon check in found that the TV remote didn't work, she couldn't fix it or replace it so she changed our room. Second room had ants in the bathroom and mold on the bathroom walls and the air conditioning did not work. She (clerk behind the desk) was pleasant and tried to help but the guy that she called to help her was a total jerk, bad attitude. They ended bringing us an industrial size fan to help cool the room and then we couldn't hear the TV. Also, he brought windex to try to kill the ants and then sprayed ant spray. During the course of the evening after no sleep from making sure that the ants were in the bathroom only, they all came back. The pillows were hard and the bed was hard. We paid more for this room on line than what it would have been if we had paid in person. They were surprised that we paid 80 dollars for the room when the clerk said the same room would have been 60 dollars if we had just walked in off of the street. Also, the corporate number of Best Western's customer service was no help. We were told that we would need to speak to the manager because each hotel is individually owned. All in all we would have been better off paying more in one of the nicer hotels.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank hwaas4

Travellers are raving about these Temecula hotels

Las Vegas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

Our stay was 3 days. The 1st night when we went to use the toilet we found it to be clogged so we called the office and was told that we could use a plunger to try and unclog it. excuse me but I am not going to be their plumber. The next night we moved to another room and decided that we would use the spa. After getting dressed in our swim suits and going to the pool area we found the spa was broken. The wifi worked poor at best so I used my phone to tether for wifi. Our last day we left for the day and when we returned we noticed that our iPhone charger was missing from the room. We called the office and was told that when the housekeeping person returned the next day that they would check and get back to us, this never happened. I called the office to see the status and got the run around.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank earle1231
Perris
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

Well I am currently a guest at the Best Western hotel in Temecula, right now it’s 6:30am and I’m wide awake listening to both my neighbors packing up to leave. I didn’t realize last night how thin the walls were but this morning I was woken up by my neighbors to the left trying to decide which winery to visit first and my neighbors to the right trying to decide if he should take a shower before or after he enjoys the free continental breakfast. The walls are just too thin which is upsetting especially when you’ve been looking forward to sleeping in past 6:00am for the first time in months. It’s not all bad though, I am impressed with the size of the room and how clean it is. I’ve also enjoyed the location, close to shopping, restaurants, winery’s and Old Town Temecula. Last night we were able to walk to dinner which was a nice surprise. All in all it’s a nice hotel and I would definitely recommend staying here but only if you’ve invested in a pair ear plugs first.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mcneeschirs
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2011

After looking into many hotels in the area, we decided to stay at the Best Western and was glad we did. The money saved from the other ridiculously-priced rates at other hotels allowed us to spend our money on other things in the area,

We were very pleased with this hotel. It is easy to get to, clean, and noise-free! The gentleman helping us check in and out was gracious and comical. My sister was also renting a room and he made sure that we had rooms next to each other.

Our room was spacious and clean. We had a king bed and a couch with a pull out bed. It was nice having a seating area in the room. We also had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The hotel offers free wireless internet and there was a desk in the room. There was a large armoir that held the TV along with three large drawers and plenty of closet hanging space. The bathroom area was clean. The shower had plenty of water pressure, however, the toilet handle had to be held down to fully flush.

By far, the best thing in this room was the bed! It was very comfortable and the pillows were large and plump. My husband is very particular about his bed and even admitted that it was one of the most comfortable beds he's ever slept on!

One of my biggest concerns when looking for a hotel was road noise from very busy I-15. Over and over I had read about people being disappointed in the road noise and not being able to sleep at other places. Well we were pleasantly surprised to find this hotel very quiet...at least where our room was located. The two wings of the hotel sets perpendicular to I-15, not parallel like other hotels (so one whole side of their hotel is butted up against the highway...of course you're gonna have road noise)! Our room was very quiet and we did not hear any outside noise.

The complimentary breakfast was average, but enough for us. We are not big breakfast eaters, so we found plenty to choose from. There was four dry cereals to choose from, warm oatmeal, boiled eggs and a waffle maker, bagels, danishes, muffins, fruit, coffee, tea and juices.

The hotel is a short drive to old town in one direction and the mall in the other direction (and across I-15). There were three fast food joints next door, but we did not eat at any of them.

Overall, we were very please with this hotel and will stay there again while in the area. I hope this review helps you. Safe travels!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dila121212
Monument, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here because we found a affordable rate online for a king room and the hotel had decent reviews. All other hotels had outlandish weekend rates! We were very happy with our choice. Our non smoking room was clean and did not smell like smoke. The shower was very nice too. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers who would like to save a little so they can spend more at the wineries. I would suggest they they ask for a room on the western side of the hotel. It's further away from the freeway and the pool. Our room was also on the 2nd floor so that was very nice. The breakfast area was small but clean. It was just what we needed for a day of wine tasting in Temecula.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple