Best Western Country Inn
US$68
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$82
La Quinta
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
US$134
EmbassySuites.com
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$99
Inn at Churon Winery(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotwire.com
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$259
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$287
All reviewsbest westernsold townwine countryhot itemsan overnight staybed was comfortablewaffle makerhot breakfastrooms are cleanconvenient locationroom was largehotel roomtemecula areaeasy accessthe breakfast areafront desk stafffree breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Reading previous reviews I was a little nervous about our stay here. Checkin was fine and staff were friendly and helpful. Motel was in a nice setting and our room was on the 2nd floor close to the stairs. Room was fine and layout reminded me of earlier stays (as a foreigner) in US motels :o)). Room was clean, bed was comfortable and wifi was good. We walked to Vail Ranch for dinner on recommendation of hotel (and hotel guests were offered 10% discount with coupon) and food was delicious with excellent service. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank WeeLuv2Travel2
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Stayed here two nights while in Temecula for a wine tasting trip. Room was nice and large, wireless wi-fi worked. Room was on the second floor away from most of the road noise. Breakfast was ok, could make your own waffle, dining room was a bit small, but all in all nice. Staff was very helpful at both check-in and check out, gave us directions and maps to help find where we wanted to go.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil E
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Check in was easy and quick. Ana already had all the information ready upon our arrival and was had all the answers about the local area. The room was a non smoking room, second floor. It was clean, no smells, and everything worked, including the WiFi. My only complaint about the room was the lay out. The TV was over in front of the couch instead of the bed. So we had to slide it all the way out and turn it. This forces the second person in the bed to look over the first to see the TV. It should have been switched with the desk which was in front of the bed. The hotel is built in a square, with the parking in the center, which was nice, no matter where you parked the car was easily seen from the rooms. Breakfast was probably the biggest disappoitment of the stay, the only choice for hot food was waffles. Nice thing about the poor breakfast at the hotel, we found an excellant breakfast place across the street. Knowing as much about the property as we do now, and being prepared next time, I would probably stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven5959
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We went to Temecula for an overnight stay. All was set up at last moment and went well. Peaceful & quiet... Enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Rico517
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I must admit, I was a little hesitant as I've had some bad experiences with Best Western hotels but this was a comfortable and clean hotel. We were fortunate to have a room far from the freeway...room 214 was great. Fortunately I brought my own pillow as I hate overly fluffy pillows which are typical of hotels. So, if you prefer flat pillows like I do, make sure to bring your own. It was a great place though...we also enjoyed the breakfast buffet (cereal, waffles and muffins) after our sunrise hot air balloon ride but just prior to the wine tasting. I would definitely stay there again. I suspect the rooms closer to the freeway are a bit louder than ours was so best to request room 214.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends