“Delicious local Seafood spot”

Pier 46 Seafood Market & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Templeton
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Pier 46 seafood market & restaurant is a great place to meet friends for a fresh, healthy lunch or dinner. I highly recommend the fish tacos, flaky cod topped with shredded lettuce and a chipotle sauce, delicious!! They have a sunny patio for outdoor dining and a few places to eat inside. The staff is very friendly and helpful and will make sure you get exactly what you ordered. Visit today !

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

At 2 pm on a Friday, you would think a restaurant would be a little slow. Not so! This place is hopping and it is no wonder! We had a variety of seafood and chips and it was all delicious! My favorite was the clams! Would recommend this anytime!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Very clean with a great selection of seafood to go, including live crabs and lobster in tanks in the dining area. We ate lunch on the outside patio, fish& (sweet potato) chips, clam chowder, tuna sandwich and chicken quesedilla, graciously made off-menu for our 6 yr old. There is a limited kids menu, but ours is kinda picky. We all shared tastes. Fried fish was crispy on the outside, flaky and moist inside. Tuna was so fresh it tasted like ahi, and so big I had to take half with me. Counter person gave us some menu tips, as it was our first visit, and waitstaff brought order out to us. Real plates, plastic cutlery.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The fish we had was excellent. You know when the food is good when locals come by the droves for take out and dine in. They have good beer on tap and fair selection of local wines by the glass. As I'm writing this I'm craving another dinner from them. The place has some seating inside where you can watch all the activity or outside seating. I was surprised to see all the different seafood/fish they had displayed in the front counter. We had the fish ( 3 different seafood ) and chips and fish tacos. We couldn't finish it! If you like fresh seafood in a casual setting, and very reasonable pricing, this is for you.

1  Thank jimpat2016
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Try to stop here every time we're in the area for the fresh fish and great fries. This visit, my wife had the petrale sole. It was wonderful. I made the mistake of having their daily special, swordfish. Way over cooked. I would have sent it back had we the time. We will still return, but, I am now reluctant to order this species.