i would like to start by saying that i am a regular guest and ive been staying at this property for years and i have had nothing but good experiences with this property ,i enjoy the staff there they are very friendly and have made me and my family feel comfortable and pleasant during each of our stays even when i come by myself,i would also like to add that this property has reasonable rates and is very clean.in closing i would just like to say that i would recommend this property to anyone coming out to the palm springs area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs, CA is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), Coachella Music Festival, Agua Caliente Casino, PGA West Golf Course and other LPGA and PGA top rated golf courses, Palm Springs Convention Center, Big League Dreams Sports Park, Desert Oasis, Aerial Tramway, Coachella Valley and the Palm Springs Air Museum Red Roof Thousand Palms features free WiFi, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, coin laundry facility, a microwave and refrigerator in select rooms, please inquire. Enjoy our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea and free continental breakfast in the Lobby. One well-behaved per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms Hotel Thousand Palms
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - 1000 Palms
- Red Roof Inn Thousand Palms
- Thousand Palms Red Roof Inn