“Free Sushi Night”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #22 of 555 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We went tonight as it was the annual free Spicy Tuna Roll or free California Roll. One per person with no obligation to buy anything else.
We got drinks and a $15 Hossien Noodle dish so or dinner wasn’t free but the sushi was. I took home half of the dish I bought as I was fairly full with the Sushi.
The service was good and the atmosphere relaxing.
I will watch for this one night deal again next year. This was the second year they have offered this.
Great deal good food.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We ate outside on the patio, even on a hot day it was just perfect-we were the only ones out there (because we requested to sit out there). The waiter was fantastic, so nice & full of energy-always making sure we were taken care of. We had several things to share so we cot to try several things. My favorite was the Orange Chicken with rice and it was a lunch size so perfect portion size. Strong drinks from the bar (Mai Tai)-if you are going to have drinks there-may want to Uber it! :-) Always a great place to go.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

PF Changs is fine if you are good with ordering dishes exactly as they appear on the menu - no changes - or paying extra when you remove the chicken from a dish and replace them with mushrooms (I'm vegetarian) - "because our keyboard doesn't allow us to not charge you extra, even though chicken is more expensive than vegetables," according to our waiter.
When chain restaurants become so mechanized that they make it overly complicated to accommodate a simple substitution request, it's time for me to take my business to my local Thai restaurant that easily accommodates our substitution requests.
Chow PF Changs - you're not the friendly "neighborhood" restaurant you used to be.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

During our trip trough the US. We visited P.F. Chang in Denver(Aurora), Las Vegas and Los Angeles. All restaurants had the same classy interiors and the quality of the food was awesome! Very friendly staff!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Great restaurant. Specialty ethnic food but does have a small generic choice. I love this place but a bit expensive for a regular diet.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!