“One of the Worst Restaurants I have ever been in.”
Review of Moo's Restaurants

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moo's Restaurants
Ranked #386 of 552 Restaurants in Torrance
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Moo's Restaurant is about the most disgusting restaurant ever. They have lousy service and their food is deplorable. The last time I had eaten there, the food made me sick. The atmosphere is disgusting, it looks like it has never been remodeled from day one when it first opened. If you eat here, you are taking a big chance with the food. I would highly recommend that no one patronize this restaurant. The restaurant would do themselves a favor by going out and tearing the place down.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered their chicken chow mien/lo mein and it did not taste that great. The noodles were stuck together and the flavor wasn't that great. I suggest going elsewhere for decent quality Chinese food. Also when I went to pick up my food during lunch time, it was pretty dead.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

We found the dishes we ordered were not very flavorful: egg flower soup, war wanton, chop suet, orange chicken, sweet & sour pork, egg foo young... All old school but plain. I did like the egg rolls.
We did takeout, perhaps dining in would be better.
Styrofoam containers another negative. Likely won't return.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Be sure to try the fish dumplings. When you bite them, delicious soup burst into your mouth. The noodle soups are also very good.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

we had 21 people. The server was very attentive, and followed through on special requests. Food arrived promptly and hot. Food entrees were simple, but flavorful. Entrees were very large... beer was cold too!