“BEST REUBEN EVER!!”
Review of New York Deli

New York Deli
Ranked #8 of 555 Restaurants in Torrance
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I am always in search of the perfect Reuben sandwich, and today I think I found it!! BEST REUBEN EVER!!

I walked into the front and thought it was a small shop. Then saw the restaurant table area, which was all decked out in New York black and white photos, Sinatra music, etc.

The sandwich came and it was perfect!! Perfectly cooked, thinly sliced pastrami, sauerkraut, etc.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was by far the best corned beef I have ever had and I lived in Chicago (home of vienna beef) most of my life.
It is easy to miss when driving by but it is worth the effort to find it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Recently discovered the deli this year. Been back a few times.
It's an old place in a mini-mall. doesn't look like much. However,
pleasantly it deserves all the old deli favors that us older crowd used to enjoy in our youth. Deli's have been disappearing to from the local scene. I think it's because despite being Kosher,
the high fat, high calorie and high carbohydrate food is no longer popular to the younger crowd. Deli's are giving way to Poke, Ramen, Sushi, and other in foods. The healthier choice I suppose. However, once in a while I need a fix of pastrami or
brisket, Russian dressing, coleslaw, pickles and French fries. Yum, making my mouth water. definitely comfort food.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Authentic, hands down on of the best deli this side in New York. The sandwiches are very good loaded with moist and tasty meats like pastrami, corned beef, brisket. They are huge and good enough to feed a party of two. The service is friendly and efficient. They also have a good selection of cheesecake and carrot cake. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

i have lived nearby for 35 years, and i just heard about this place a few weeks ago. the food is fantastic...it rivals any deli anywhere else i have been!! the only place w a better sandwich is schwartz's in montreal. the meats are tender and not too fatty. the bread is fresh. the sides are tangy and not too sweet. the matzo ball soup is as good or better than my homemade version i am embarrassed to say. the service is super fast and friendly. prices are reasonable. i am only sad that it is closed on sunday's. go to this place is you have any desire for a true deli experience.

Been to New York Deli? Share your experiences!