“Excellent bakery”

Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Haven't eaten in the restaurant but I go here frequently for their cakes. The Havana cake is one of my favorites but all of their cakes, donuts and other pastries are delicious. Service is good and there is parking.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Nothing special in this restaurant, they do have variety of desserts. Average food with average price.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Great place for breakfast, lunch, dinner OR just dessert! I literally go here all the time! My favorite is the fried rice with an egg on top.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Been here in Fall of 2017 and Winter 2018 for both dine in and take out. You don't get the famous bread roll with take out. There's so much to choose from. If you're not familiar with Hawaiian food, try one of the variety plates. They have daily specials too. The cakes are very good too. My friend, who never had Hawaiian food before, enjoyed her meal and would return and of course so would I.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

There are many Hawaiian restaurants in Torrance. However, we always seem to default to kings. We often get the saimen or chicken teriyaki. We always go there for last minute deserts for pot pucks.