“FANTASTIC CHINESE FOOD!!!”

Seafood Port Chinese Rest
Ranked #32 of 555 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Seafood Port is an excellent restaurant! I highly recommend it to anyone in the area! The food is cooked fresh right when you order it instead of underneath heat lamps. The ingredients tasted wonderful, seasoned perfectly. The customer service was fantastic great atmosphere, very clean,very courteous! I will be sure to return many times more!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

WOW, this is one busy Chinese restaurant. We arrived shortly after opening and were seated near where their takeout table is. Their kitchen staff puts out some serious amounts of food in a very short period of time - people were lined up to pick up their orders while the staff were serving all of the tables in the large restaurant.

Our server brought us tea, hot and sour soup, and rice right away and our lunch was served in a very short period of time. Our food was very good. They also brought a complimentary dessert. We observed some of the tables that had large groups and they were "inhaling" the different dishes. They have a great selection of food and if you can't find the Chinese dish you are craving here, I'd be surprised. We'll be back!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We drive all the way there from Orange, CA, which is 1/2 hour or more drive but we LOVE the food there!!! Absolutely LOVE it! My husband is addicted to their Salt & Pepper Pork Chops and we get one order to eat and another to take home. My favorite is the Honey Walnut Shrimp which is made with HUGE shrimps and so delicious. (Not on the lunch menu but you can order it for the dinner prices.) The lunch prices are phenomenal so get there early on weekends since it fills up FAST!!! (They open at 11am and we have gotten there before that on a Sunday where there is already a line.) Well worth the wait! They serve this tapioca soup dessert at the end which is tasty and sweet. Never had it before but now I love it when someone else at the table doesn't want theirs...I'll gladly eat it. YUM!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here for 10 years and BIG PORTIONS always comes to mind. You can probably eat better chinese food elsewhere but I come here as a regular. The important thing is come with at least 4 people to enjoy the variety. I always order lobster with house special sauce, fish slices with broccoli and their deep fried fish fillet. Long beans fried with chili and pork if I am really hungry with 4 in the table.

1  Thank Gekkohot
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Met for lunch with a group of friends. We have driven past this place for years and never went in. The restaurant is located in a strip mall next to the 76 gas station, just off the corner of Torrance and Hawthorne. I have to say the food was good, with good portion size.
I reduced the rating by 1 point because the service was poor. We had a fairly large group that kept growing. Originally there were 7, then 9, 10, and finally 11. I asked if we could have a large table. The tables next to us were all empty. The solution was to keep adding chairs. I guess they figured we could just squeeze together. It also took awhile for the waiter to take our orders.