“Lunch at Geatano's”

Gaetano's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaetano's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 621 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crenshaw Blvd.
Reviewed June 2, 2017

came in for lunch , they offer some lunch specials ,
good lasagna , salad and the bread is always great !

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I have been dining here at least monthly for the last 5 years or so. It's a small place, with outdoor dining weather permitting. Great traditional Northern Italian cuisine. Prices are moderate. Service is consistently good. Reservations are recommended, as it's always full. Very popular local Italian restaurant. Will be back many times in the future.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Having spent time in Italy and several restaurants, I would not agree of the reviews saying it was "authentic" Italian. I would give it an average. The lasagna was good, but the spaghetti and meatballs reminded me of chef Boyardee. Garlic bread was toasted roll and butter with garlic powder. Meatballs were not very good. Having just eaten in Lydia's in NYC Gaetano's does not even come close. Salad was average. Minestrone tasted like canned. Won't rush back.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Last week, my mother and I had dinner at Gaetano's Restaurant. We were looking forward to a relaxing evening with good Italian food. Gaetano's is owned by the Guliano family; in the past the food and service were excellent; however that all seems to have changed. My mother ordered Grandma Dot's spaghetti with meat balls and the sauce had a funny taste; later that night my mom was up all night sick from the food. I ordered Lasagna which has always been my favorite. This time it was served with no sauce over it and very dry. The server we had at our table Kendred was not very attentive to our table. I have noticed that many of the servers that used to be with this restaurant had provided excellent service are no longer working there. In addition, about six months ago, I noticed the food started to go down hill as far as taste and it has not recovered to it's former excellent self. For dinner the restaurant is rather on the dark side and very noisy as well. This used to be my favorite restaurant now I would not go back or recommend it to anyone that I know. The place unfortunately has become a real disappointment.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

I've coming here for years and never disappointed. Only item I didn't like was the meatballs, needed more spice. Service always good. Great for family dinners.