“Take out ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Food is always delicious. Crew was very attentive. They store my phone number, the restaurant know when I can with my phone. Makes it a lot easier and faster I think. Easy order and accurate

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The BBQ was just okay. I had the Texas style brisket sandwich which included slaw on the sandwich. Being a native Texan, that's not Texas-style, that's North Carolina BBQ. The brisket was very fatty; was not trimmed at all. The hot bread and apple butter they serve while waiting on your entree was very good. I loved the large mason jars of iced tea - now those were Texas-sized!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Barbecue chicken, ribs, tri-tip, salads and side dishes.
Love the peanut slaw! Desserts are a great way to finish your meal, so save room. Seating for large parties. Great new location, check it out!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

323.726.7427
Part of a chain
Yummy biscuits
Excellent BBQ
Loud and fun with lots of TV’s
Great BBQ ribs and chicken
The tri-tip salads were perfect
Awesome friggin’ chocolate cake
Super cool food and beverage service by Christine

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We went there with the family. The food was mediocre and the price was not budget friendly. The staff was warm and welcoming. They have done a remodel since our last visit. I think the food taste and quality has gone down since our last visit. I don't think I will be revisiting. As BBQ restaurants are plentiful in this area I will defo explore a new one.