“Second Stay”

Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Torrance
Pleasanton
“Second Stay”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

This was our second stay over the Thanksgiving week, and it was great as usual. We had our small dog with us. Our room was clean, warm, had a good shower, and was located in a convenient location. The staff was friendly as always. The continental breakfast was sufficient and tasty. When in that area we will again stay at the Ramada Inn Torrance. CaliforniaRB

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be good. Each time we have stayed using a King or with two beds, the room w...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, 2 January 2012
Thank you for both your continued business with us and taking the time out of your day to write another review for the property! It's been a pleasure to accomidate both you and your dog! We hope you can come back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 November 2011

This was the 4th Hotel I stayed in around Manhatten Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance area and by far the best. The Hotel was clean, the rooms were quiet, the staff were very friendly my room was clean every day by the time I had had breakfast there was a lovely swimming pool and plenty to do in the area I would thoroughly recommend this hotel. Duncan (duncano@hotmail.co.uk )

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, 15 November 2011
Thanks for your review of our property here in Torrance. We're glad that we could meet all your expectations and invite you to come back anytime. And although it is getting kind of cold these days thanks for metioning our well-sized pool; it is a definite favorite here at Ramada.
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Great location. Older hotel, however if you are visting folks in Palos Verdes Peninsula area this is good for the budget.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, 7 November 2011
We appreciate your short review and agree that our location is prime for the price. In addition, we love our PV neighbors and invite their friends and family to stay with us! Thank you again for your time and business!
Riverside, California
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I bought concert tickets for a show in Carson and was able to stay at the Ramada Inn at Torrance for a great deal. Although I booked the room late, I was still able to score an affordable deal. The customer service was excellent since I asked the front desk if I could print out my concert tickets, and they let me print free of charge in the back. I let the front desk know that I wanted a room close to my car as well as a room that was secluded. The front desk happily accommodated my needs by letting me select a room of my choice. When I entered the room, I was surprised with the great channel selection for the television. The room also included a mini fridge which was very useful along with other usual amenities one can expect at any other hotel. I had an enjoyable 2 night stay, and I would definitely come back if I am in the area again. In conclusion, I would highly recommend this place if you are traveling on a budget and also because it is located on the beautiful PCH. The customer service is great, the room has everything you need and more. If you need anything else, the hotel is located in an area that has a lot of stores rather than being in the middle of nowhere. The only slight downside was that the smoking room smelt a little funky, but all smoking rooms smell a little strange at first.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lynne K
Thanks for such an in depth review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet and exceede every expectation for your stay. We hope sincerly that you will visit us again and we'll make sure to treat you just as amazing.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 October 2011

This was the worst overnight experience I have ever had. The carpets were so dirty I was tempted to sleep with my shoes on. The entire room had a smell that stayed in my clothes on the drive home. Don't even consider staying at this place!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
We are sorry that your experience at our facilieties was less than adequate. However, your opinion has been acknowledged. In addition if ever you do change your mind and decide to stay in the area, please give us another chance and we promise to do everything to meet your standards. Thanks.
North Hollywood, California, United States
Reviewed 7 October 2011

If you're on a budget, then this is what you are looking for. Great staff that is very helpful.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
We appreciate your short review and would like to thank you again for your business! Please come back anytime!
San Jose, California
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Was traveling down the coast to LA when I stayed here for 2 nights. It was a little retro, but clean -- I was especially impressed by the bathroom. Good channel selection on the TV and we didn't hear the neighbors at all. There's all the usual amenities: coffee packets, toiletries, AC, mini fridge, and hair dryer. There're also a lot of restaurants & stores nearby, including a decent chinese restaurant right next door, and a Walgreens down the street.

Also, apparently there is a room with a jacuzzi in it somewhere in this Ramada... I didn't get the chance to stay there, but will definitely check it out next time.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Thanks for the great review, and an extra thanks for mentioning our jaccuzzi suite. We are glad that you enjoyed the ammenities as well as the location and please make sure to swing by again and we will make sure to have that jaccuzzi room reserved just for you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Torrance
5.0 km away
4.9 km away
Best Western Plus Avita Suites
4.7 km away
Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay

Been to Ramada Torrance? Share your experiences!