“Yum pho!”

Pho Saigon Bay
Ranked #42 of 211 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

5 of us went here for dinner. They don't have a printed kids menu so I asked the waiter for a recommendation. He said they could do a basic chicken and rice or split a basic pho. My kids gobbled up the steak pho! It was delicious. We also tried 2 different noodle dishes with seafood and they were divine. The portions are very generous, the price is quite reasonable and everything was extremely fresh. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Like all the local restaurants near by Costco,Winco,Chase Bank,Texas Roadhouse steak bistro,TargetStores,Walmart,Round Table pizza,Bank Of America

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I don't know why I was surprised. Maybe because of the location. So is it really 5 stars for real, or because I was surprised? Go and decide for yourself. I took take-out and only had two things. Pork spring/egg rolls and vegetable pho with chicken. Impeccable packaging for takeout. Spring rolls were packaged with lots of huge fresh and crisp lettuce leaves and mint stalks. I didn't use the sweet sauce - the rolls were perfect. The pho was packaged entirely separately - broth in a big container, sauteed veggies (a ton of them - broccoli, carrots, bok choy, peppers, cabbage - all fresh and not overcooked), tofu, noodles and chicken in another package, so you could place them into the broth yourself. Then the sprouts, basil and jalapenos were in a separate package. All the food incredibly fresh. I ordered the veggie broth because the server told me there was MSG in the other broths. So the veggie broth wasn't my favorite flavor, but I didn't get sick - I really appreciated server's honesty. This was enough for two - I threw half away. But a great treat on a business trip.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great chicken Pho soup and sring rolls are excellent. Excellent value. We have enjoyed the food at Saigon Bay at least six times in the last year.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

We regularly visit to eat Pho (they're also part of HHonors Dining so I get points for eating there). Another family favorite is the Barbq Porkchop with rice. Also try their cold noodle bowls (like a salad).