“Good food, great service, but...!!!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #17 of 220 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We used to frequent this chain more than we do now. Our first exposure was in Las Vegas and we loved it. The prices were reasonable and the food was great. The Tracy location has always had higher prices and our last visit confirmed why this restaurant is NOT on our list for regular places. The food was good and the service was just great (Gabriel in the bar was wonderful!!!). But when the bill came, it was $42.00 BEFORE the tip. We ordered a sampler appetizer, a salad & soup combo (each taking one), a side of slaw and six "squares of cornbread" as it turned out. No more cornbread muffins (which used to be a reason to go there - another negative). They have just priced themselves out of this couple's market. AND the cornbread is no longer as good. Sad!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I went with my family and will never go again. The food was terrible and the place didn’t seem clean.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

this is a great shoot to eat. We love the food, especially the collard greens a the ribs. The blues music it's awesome. The brisket was a little fatty this time, but today isn't or usual experience. The chips and sauces are or kiss favorite part of the Famous Dave's experience.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I really love the food at Famous Dave's! The burnt ends are the absolute best! I'm not a huge fan of the fries, but all the other sides are great! The cornbread is so yummy! My favorite thing is all the different bbq sauces on the table, that way I can have spicy devils spit while the kids can have sweet and sassy! The brownie dessert is so good and it's more than enough for 4 to share.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

It was my first visit to this restaurant to celebrate the birthday of my friend. There wer 6 of us in our party. The host ordered a sampler platter, string onion strings, burnt ends, catfish fingers & BBQ nachos, it offered 5 kinds of sauces. The food was delicious & finger licking.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!