“Nice surprise!”

Town & Country Cafe
Ranked #17 of 219 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: American
Description: Fresh meats, fruits & veggies. Some organic foods, can do vegan, non-gluten. Very food allergy conscious. Excellent bakery
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

This was recommended by a friend. I wanted a nice place to meet my friends. I was so happy to see the large menu with so many great items. I picked eggs Benedict and it was amazing. I will go back. Hours are limited so check online before going.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I have been here for work and for pleasure, and found the food to be good. I like the City Chic sandwich and some salads. My friends like the burgers. I brought a friend who is a trained chef from the Culinary Institute of America; he talked to the owner about where she sourced her ingredients because he found them of good quality. Brunch is also good, but I think lunch is better.

1  Thank Clover88Live
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We were looking for a place for lunch, and this one looked attractive. We were not disappointed. Service was friendly, but not very prompt. This a very bustling place which is a local favorite. There were several interesting sandwiches for lunch, and ours were very tasty and thoughtfully prepared. The tomato soup was outstanding !! Several pastries were available to eat there or take home.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Tracy. The menu selection is wonderful and the food is amazing. Cinnamon rolls are the bomb!!! Must have but you may have to share it since they are enormous.

One must go to this restaurant to experience the fabulous food!!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We had breakfast there. It was really, really good. Plus it had just more than traditional egg breakfasts.