“New Coffee place for me”
Review of Barista's

Barista's
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Tracy
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

I was wanting to find a new coffee place. I am very happy to find this place. I had great service and my white mocha was better then Starbucks. i am also happy that they serve smoothies since my husband doesnt like coffee.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Barista's is a very friendly coffee house with great coffee and pastries. They go out of their way to make your coffee just what you want. If there is a line, the boss comes out and takes orders to get ahead of the wait. I highly recommend Baristas!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Great place to get some joe or just hangout....reminds me of the coffee shop on the
sitcom Friends very inviting.......

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2016

I enjoyed my experience at BARISTAS, the people there are very attentive that their customers are the life blood of their business. For how much traffic the business gets, it stays relatively clean. Good products, and service. Daughter loved her pastry.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Huge selection of drinks and syrups. I had a blended lavender white mocha - very good. Great selection of sweet and savory pastries. I went on a Thursday at 10:30am and it was crowded but the line went quickly and it's worth the wait. Friendly staff who know people by their first name.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Barista's? Share your experiences!