other travellers have booked this property
King bed in Master Suite Sitting Area in Master Suite
Large Living Room
Majestic Ocean views throughout home
Fireplace in Living Room
Great kitchen!
Nice Yard out front and in the back
Large Deck and Hot Tub
Kitchen, with plenty of seating as well & adjacent Dining Room
View of Seals on Beach through the lens of Master Bath
Views from deck by hot tub
2nd Bedroom
Hers & His Sinks & Mirrors in Master Suite Bath
Den
Exquisite Dining
Living Room
2nd tv in Master Suite
Private courtyard
Trail down to private beach (rocky)
Jacuzzi Tub in Mastersuite
2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed
Enjoy the front deck
Relax...
Shower in Master Bath
2nd Bathroom with Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scubascot...
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My wife wrote a very favorable review just like the couple of others. I feel like I would like to bring a little balance to the mix, and list a few of the cons of this property:
First off, I really enjoyed this house and I would stay here again. Having said that, I feel like there’s quite a bit of deferred maintenance. The water dispenser and icemaker on the refrigerator didn’t work, however there was a bag of ice in the freezer. The outside deck area has some nice lawn furniture, but was full of cobwebs and dead leaves which have blown up onto the deck. The hot tub was also covered in cobwebs. There were a lot of ants in the master bath, they didn’t really bother me too much, but as you can tell, I’m a bit of a bug-a-phobe. One of the ovens doesn’t work, I think it’s a microwave which is OK because there is another microwave on the counter which does work. The courtyard entrance to the home is really neat, it’s just too bad the grass and weeds are overgrown and the landscaping isn’t being attended to. The bottom line is… This is a beautiful million dollar plus home it’s a fun place to stay with wonderful views, the owner just needs to put a little bit of the rental money back into maintenance to keep it beautiful for years.

Management Response
15 May 2018
Thanks for the feedback on your stay. Our apologies if you found the ambiance unsettling as that is not how we like to welcome guests into our vacation homes. This review will be taken seriously.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing