“Great Donuts”
Review of Treat Box Bakery

Treat Box Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Truckee
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We stopped here to get a few donuts for our car trip that we were on. They had great apple fritters and cinnamon rolls. There were other bakery items and after getting our donuts, I was sorry I didn't try some of their other goodies. Very friendly gentleman behind the counter!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We stopped in on our way to Reno to get a pastry and coffee and were surprised by the quality of the pastries,I had the Pomiere and it was super and my wife had a Danish and the coffee selection was good,we will definitely return.
Mike

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Our local go-to shop for cakes, cookies, donuts and pies. We often stop in for a quick treat. We've ordered a number of cakes over the years. They are more than happy to make a cake for any occasion.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

The counter is chock full of yummy looking baked goods and they do lunch as well. The two cookies I chose were not the best I've ever had (snickerdoodle was a bit dry but good flavor, not too sweet-The coconut lace had just average flavor) but we think we'll go back. There were just SO many choices and we are curious about the lunch menu. We need to try more than just two cookies before we give up!

Reviewed July 21, 2016

A healthy sized cheeseburger, fully loaded, not round but oblong, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, fresh bread and yummy, but more expensive than we remember.