All reviews front desk large tub great breakfast affordable price coffee maker included breakfast very nice place to stay free wifi night stay sequoia national park nice room lobby ihop fridge hd roomy channels
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I am really a normally positive person but not this time. Didn't notice till am since we'd spent a long day on the road but...wash cloth on bath was soiled, bath floor was dirty. Bed had been ok but pillows very hard. Breakfast buffet was poor, bananas way past looking good. Location by outlet mall and big theater multi plex was great. Quality Inn is right next door and may be a better choice.

Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank akhomer
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from November 5th to December 18th. You would think that after being there seven weeks straight I would have a lot of bad things to say, on the contrary, all I have is praise. Jessica and Vanessa at the front desk made this a pleasant experience. They made sure to have fresh baked chocolate cookies ready for us each day which was a nice treat after a long day of work, they are also pretty humorous. The Hotel has a propane BBQ which we used frequently and the girls (Jessica and Vanessa) made sure it had propane in it and that plates and silverware were available. The hotel has a big lobby with flat screen and fireplace. Rooms are spacious and clean. Thanks again for the wonderful stay and the Christmas gift Charter Inn Staff.

Room tip: Stayed in a couple different rooms, all of which were good. Laundry is on second floor so if your going to be there awhile might want to request a room on the second floor.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank james T
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed one night, but if we are ever to travel in tha area again, I would definltly stay again. Nice room, location of hotel was close to freeway. It was so nice to check in & then relax in the lobby over some complimentary appetizers ( cheese, crackers & veg with dip. As it was so hot outside, they hit the spot nicely. They also offer beer & wine for sale, which we also enjoyed.
Had a good nights sleep in the comfy bed & went to the breakfast buffet. I was pleased with the variety & choice of foods, & plenty of it too. The sausage was good. I also used the business center ( free pc with internet) & it was nice & quiet.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lov2wonder
Reviewed September 21, 2012

While on vacation, we stayed in eleven different motels. Charter was the best of all. Great room, great service and great breakfast. This was the best experience. We would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We checked in late at night for an overnight stay while travelling. The hotel was near the freeway exit, but not right on the highway, which I liked. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable, with lots of pillows. I had no issues with the room. The breakfast was easy, and there was a good selection for an expanded continental breakfast, including waffles and eggs and bacon. The employees seemed to refill items as soon as they ran low. Check out was easy and I had no problems with anything. I would look forward to staying there again when I pass that way.

Date of stay: September 2012