All reviews front desk large tub great breakfast affordable price coffee maker included breakfast very nice place to stay free wifi night stay sequoia national park nice room lobby ihop fridge hd roomy channels
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place was recommended to us when we went to Tulare on a business trip. It was centrally located, safer area in town with a free breakfast. The staff was very polite and professional. I took my whole family on this trip and even took our dog. They charge a very reasonable $10 fee for pets.

The room wad clean although the bed was to hard for me. The breakfast was decent and consisted of breads, cereals, scrambled eggs and sausage. They also had fresh waffles and a variety of drinks.

Overall this was an excellent value and we will stay here again if we ate in Tulare again.

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had to stay in Tulare for 2 nights and charter inn was The perfect place, rooms are big and clean which that was a big plus. It's nice to get a good morning and smile at the front desk. Next time driving by we will stay at Charter Inn an suites.

Edwards

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I am really a normally positive person but not this time. Didn't notice till am since we'd spent a long day on the road but...wash cloth on bath was soiled, bath floor was dirty. Bed had been ok but pillows very hard. Breakfast buffet was poor, bananas way past looking good. Location by outlet mall and big theater multi plex was great. Quality Inn is right next door and may be a better choice.

Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank akhomer
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from November 5th to December 18th. You would think that after being there seven weeks straight I would have a lot of bad things to say, on the contrary, all I have is praise. Jessica and Vanessa at the front desk made this a pleasant experience. They made sure to have fresh baked chocolate cookies ready for us each day which was a nice treat after a long day of work, they are also pretty humorous. The Hotel has a propane BBQ which we used frequently and the girls (Jessica and Vanessa) made sure it had propane in it and that plates and silverware were available. The hotel has a big lobby with flat screen and fireplace. Rooms are spacious and clean. Thanks again for the wonderful stay and the Christmas gift Charter Inn Staff.

Room tip: Stayed in a couple different rooms, all of which were good. Laundry is on second floor so if your going to be there awhile might want to request a room on the second floor.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank james T
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed one night, but if we are ever to travel in tha area again, I would definltly stay again. Nice room, location of hotel was close to freeway. It was so nice to check in & then relax in the lobby over some complimentary appetizers ( cheese, crackers & veg with dip. As it was so hot outside, they hit the spot nicely. They also offer beer & wine for sale, which we also enjoyed.
Had a good nights sleep in the comfy bed & went to the breakfast buffet. I was pleased with the variety & choice of foods, & plenty of it too. The sausage was good. I also used the business center ( free pc with internet) & it was nice & quiet.

Date of stay: October 2012