Motel 6 Tulare
US$80
Hampton.com
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Charter Inn & Suites(Tulare)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$92
US$65
Village Inn(Tulare)
US$54
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 31, 2015

Used this motel as it was half way to our destination and we needed a cheap place to sleep for one night. What I consider typical Motel 6. Had been recently renovated. spartan room with no amenities but the beds were fine. Only serious complaint I had was when I tried to log on to the advertised WIFI the screen said I needed to pay $3 to get on or $6 if I wanted it to work fast. Granted $3 is not a fortune but everyone else (except Vegas is free). Guess we are headed the way of the airlines. Next they will want to charge if you want towels. I declined the WIFI and checked my mail at the next hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2015

My family and i stayed 1 night only, it was cheap and nice looking rooms.Very clean,no problems at all.Friendly staff,close to the highway .Only minutes away to were i was going,food restaurants are close .I definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Cheap place to stay. Hotel has been redone and the suites are nice. Floors are now wood and the beds are new. The area isn't great but it's no different than all the other hotels in the same area. All the hotels are within 1 block of that exit. Pretty quiet. A.c. worked fine. Just needed a place to stop and sleep. Internet 2.99 and 4.99 and didn't check the difference as we had it on our phone. Also Starbucks right around the corner.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2015

This room was tiny, and dirty, and didn't even have the basic amenities. We even had to pay $2.99 extra for basic internet. The T.V was an old, small CRT with a poor picture.
The shower was a round, stand-up affair, with a curtain around it. If you had to bend over for the soap, or to clean your foot, the curtain went out over the floor. We had one hand towel and one facecloth. No coffee, clock, kleenex or shampoo. The only " extra " in the tub was someone else's long black hair. Yuk.
We had a non-smoking room, complete with ashtray, burns in the bedding, and stains on the rug.

Room Tip: Don't go here !
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank willybar
Reviewed December 21, 2014 via mobile

We checked into this place, note I did not say Hotel, after a very difficult day on a very rainy night. Upon entering the lobby area, which appeared ok, we went to locate our room. I will say this before I go further , the clerk was very nice , she offered extra bags for ice , because my husband injured his hand, and did allow us to park our big rig, in the alley adjacent to the hotel. Now back to the most shocking part , which was the room. We located it after passing by empty liquor and beer bottles on the sidewalk, and several unsavory looking folks, just lurking around. One stood and watched us the entire time, and made a comment as we passed him, but we still pressed on. We went and opened the room door . The carpet was dirty, the toilet did not have bolts holding it to the floor, it was unstable and swayed. The place had a strange odor . We were tired and just needed to rest,the next day I did tell the clerk about issues . I would never stay there again. I ask if their cleaning staff not even care if a toliet is not safe for use. Would they use this themselves? I am appalled . Shame on them for allowing this.

• Stayed: December 2014