See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Darren P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I appreciated the hospitality & clean room, I also requested to be away from others & Days Inn respected that, & for that I Thank You.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thanks for your 5 Star Review. I'm happy to be able to share your positive feedback with our front desk, housekeeping and maintenance staff who work hard to ensure you have a great stay. We're happy to accommodate special requests when we're able to do so. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Flies. Maybe due to heat.pls try to keep them away?
Bath soap looked old n used even though unopened.
Breakfast - pls add eggs even hard boiled and pastries instead of all bread??
Same display fridge only has 3 yogurt, very empty. Does corporate office have any requirements for breakfast?? Pls check.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thanks for your comments. The California heat is something else, with many days over 100'f, We really appreciate the AC units. Flies are seasonal and we do our best to keep on top of them by spraying regularly (Orkin come out regularly and take care of our preventative pest control measures) as well as our in house maintenance staff in between visits. We also train our Room Attendants to keep the doors closed while servicing a room to ensure we keep any flies outside.

I also appreciate your feedback on the Day Break Breakfast. We do meet all minimum requirements for the Brand Standard which includes Danon Light and Fit Yogurt, Fruit, White and Wheat Bread, English Muffins, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, 2 types of cold Cereals, Oatmeal with various toppings, Coffee and Juices. Our goal is to keep the breakfast well stocked so all of our guests have the same choices. I apologize if our Breakfast attendant failed to restock something during your visit to our breakfast area. Reminders will be provided. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Nasty room. Comforters were torn. There was stains in the bathroom. Receptionist was mean and wanted you out of the check in office ASAP.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience at our Motel. Our staff are highly trained, and there is no excuse for rudeness. I encourage our Front Desk clerks to give their names to each guest checking in to any feedback can be specific, and its policy to always wear a name badge. Many of our clerks are complimented by name in guest reviews, so I'm left somewhat puzzled by this feedback, but I will look in to this matter and see where we can provide further training.

It is also our standard that any torn linens be discarded (we usually donate this to the city homeless shelter after its been laundered) I'm not sure how this got missed, but I will be following up with our Executive Housekeeper and Laundry Staff to ensure any such items are been pulled from been used in our guest rooms.

Thanks for your feedback.