“Very Authentic and Very Good”
Review of Patogh Restaurant

Patogh Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 186 Restaurants in Turlock
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Persian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We Do Catering BBQ & Kabobs *Chicken *Beef *Lamb *ribs TO Go Lunch $ Free delivery Turlock
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I knew I was in the right place when I saw they had a shaker of sumac on the table for a condiment. (No, not the poison kind... ;)). The lamb shank was outstanding, accompanied by rice and Fava beans (How often do you see Fava beans in a restaurant?). Service was very friendly and relatively quick. Was meticulously clean in the dining area. Definitely a return visit is due the next time I return to Turlock.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere and the food are great and tasty. Owner Linda Alkhas and her daughter Janin are wonderful hosts. We come here very often and always the best food and experience. I recommended highly. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I went to lunch here for the first time. The food along with the service was outstanding. The business is under new ownership, definitely will be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

While unassuming, our experience when we went to Patough in Nov. of 2016 was so good that we made it a point to go back the next time we were in Turlock. Our only regret was that we chose to eat at a different restaurant the following night. We will be back!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We started our meal with Hummus & as you can see it was delicious because hardly any left. Large portions of food too. Its the little extras; olives in the center of the hummus & actual lime halves served on the plate. I asked for a jalapeno & they were able to provide that to me nicely grilled. Service was wonderful, so this place is a 10 in my book!