“Worth the Drive”

Add it.
Togo's
Ranked #71 of 190 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I live in Memphis and every time I'm in Turlock, I'm going to Togo's at least once. This is the standard for all sandwiches. The bread is a good size for a regular, the ingredients are always fresh, and you get plenty of meat. The staff are friendly and quick.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

These guys out do all the other sandwich shops!
They use fresh ingredients and all the tasty produce.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Whether I'm dining alone or ordering a last minute business lunch, Turlock Togo's never disappoints me and always has my order ready. Consistently good food, made fresh before your eyes!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Have been coming here off and on for about 20 years. The sandwiches are great. I've always ordered take out, so I can't speak for the dining room. Something about this place always makes me feel unwelcome though which is why I don't eat here but maybe twice a year. Servers are not friendly. A "Hi, how are you today?" a smile and some eye contact go along way.

Reviewed January 9, 2015

Sandwiches are great, good menu variety, quick service. Drink station could be serviced more often (out of lemons).

Been to Togo's? Share your experiences!