“Clean rooms with friendly service”

Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Turlock
Sacramento, California
“Clean rooms with friendly service”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I stay at Turlock Inn in November for a wedding I was in. The owners are very friendly and hospitable. They make sure the rooms are extra clean, the sheets smell fresh clean. The rooms are upgraded with granite counters and decorated well. They leave complimentary snack and water in each rooms. The hot breakfast was the best and they make the waffles fresh for you! Thank you for a quiet and peaceful stay.

• Stayed November 2011
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, 28 December 2011
Kermygirl

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. It was a pleasure hosting you, we enjoy making fresh hot waffles for all of our guests every morning.

Thanks for the cheese, it was a pleasant surprise. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Turlock.

Naresh Patel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 17 December 2011

What's in a name?
Americas Best Value Inn - Turlock.
The name says it all.
Clean,quiet,affordable and the WIFI is reliable and fast!
If you are in need of reliable Internet for business you should stay here.
Great Breakfast, too. Nothing fancy, just good old-fashioned traditional breakfast menu.
Complimentary newspaper so you can check out the local scene.
All the best cable channels like AMC,CNN and TCM.
I have to emphasize that this place is quiet. That is important.
The walls are solid so no sound from adjoining rooms.
I slept very soundly.
What really makes this place special is Mr. Patel !
Mr. Patel knows the art of hospitality.
This is pound for pound the BEST hotel deal in Turlock!

-JASON K

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Jason K
Jason K

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. Hope everything has worked out well for you. I look forward to hosting you when you are in the Turlock again.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Naresh and Amita are very personable and always make us feel welcome. The room is clean each time we stay there. It is quiet and not as hectic as a large chain - easy to get in and out of our room. Nothing fancy, but I find that higher price motels often do not equate to higher service nor luxury. (not quite a five star, but great value.)We do return to this location on each visit. It fits our needs.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
salilj

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. For the past 30 years it has been our passion to host guests at our hotel. We know there are many choices for you to stay in Turlock, we are happy you gave us the opportunity to serve you. Providing our guests a clean, comfortable, value added room is a choice we make for all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next journey through Turlock.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a great value, exceptionally clean and comfortable. Usual waffle breakfast with cereal etc., breakfast options are a bit frugal, but adequate. Rooms are a little aged but quite comfortable. Their is a large mall a mile or so away with a full selection of chain restaurants. Not sure that I would make Turlock a holiday destination, but for a stopover on our route from Vancouver to Phoenix, this is great. We have stayed here 3 times and have never been disappointed. Get the Chains Value card free on the internet and this will give you the optimum rate.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank gaddyboy
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, 15 November 2011
gaddyboy

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. As we are all transisioning through these tough economic times providing our guests with clean and comfortable rooms is our top priority. Our goal in the future is to add more variety to our breakfast choices and update our rooms with modern furniture.

We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Vancouver in the Spring.
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My mother and I stayed for a night in order to be close to the hospital for a relative. Naresh was extremely accommodating, professional and genuinely concerned with our well being and of our relatives condition. Americas Best Value Inn will definitely see me on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Ogaitnas1
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, 12 October 2011
Ogaitnas 1

Thank you for sharing your experience at my hotel and giving us the opportunity to host you and your mother while you were visiting your uncle in the hospital. I hope your uncle is home and doing well.

Manteca, California
Reviewed 2 October 2011

This was a business trip for me and I needed a clean, economical, safe place to stay. I'd heard of the Turlock Inn but this was my first stay there. I'd stay here again. I like that this is a family owned business and they really care about the people who stay there. Thank you!

Room Tip: There's a price break for the rooms on the South side of the street.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Bev W
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, 6 October 2011
Bev W
Thank you for taking time to share your experience at my hotel. It was a pleasure hosting you and your daughter. I look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Turlock.
Naresh Patel.
Hacienda Heights, California
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I spent the night here in September and was pleased with the clean and comfortable accommodations. The owner, Naresh, is kind and helpful. It is central to great food and a Kinkos down the street which was very helpful for me, too. I was grateful to have a place that would accommodate my small dog as well. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Purple_AV
Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. I am glad you chose to stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the valley.
Naresh Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Turlock
4.8 km away
3.1 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock
38.7 km away
Americas Best Value Inn- Merced

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn? Share your experiences!