“birthday party”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fulkerth
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had an excellently well organized occasion with great service and setup and would like to thank Nick for working with us.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Four of us went here for dinner. Quiet enough to carry on a normal conversation without having to yell across the table. Great service, never felt rushed. Had the plank salmon. Reluctant to try fish in any restaurant because they never cook it enough. They did a great job. Actually cooked all the way through. Pear crisp for desert was very good.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

We made a reservation weeks in advance for 8 people for a company holiday dinner. When we got there, the table was not set, so we stood around waiting for the staff to get it ready. Sat down, got menus, waitress asked about drinks orders without offering a wine list. Had to ask about bread when we noticed that tables that arrived after us had gotten bread and we did not. Meals were ok. I personally had the Penne Piccante Vodka Chicken Prawns which was a really a very large bowl full of cheap pasta covered in chili flakes and 5 shrimps on it. Either the chef does not know the the difference between prawns and shrimps or it is intentional deception. Very few mushrooms. $26 for that is a total rip off! Then we got charged 20% service fee which we would not have minded spending if the service provided was accordingly. If you want to charge city prices and use fancy restaurant lingo make sure what you deliver is up to par. Very unlikely that we'll be back.

1  Thank momh661
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Awesome wine selection and the Ribeye was the best. My wife ordered the scallops and they were awesome, and I’m getting that next time. Back to my Ribeye, it was very juicy and I ordered it medium rare and was cooked perfectly. I had their house old fashioned and was good. Their coffee is the best. The busser that brought us bread was very professional which was surprising to me. Never seen that before. Our waiter, Kirk, was also, very professional. My wife couldn’t decide what to order, and he suggested the scallops, and explained what’s particularly appealing of the scallops. My wife ordered them and loved them. So, awesome job Kirk.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

The food is always great, the new Bartender is awesome. She understands pairing of foods with wine making them even better. We had the lettuce wraps, chicken skewers and a few other items all really great tasting.

Been to Toscana's Ristorante? Share your experiences!