US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$99
US$64
US$89
US$100
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$87
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hampton.com
US$85
Sunrise Inn(Turlock)(Great Value!)
US$62
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

It's typical motel 6. Room was non-smoking but I was able to smell that someone was smoking there. There were some guys hanging around the motel who looked dangerous for me. Some of them were obviously on drugs. I rather stayed in the room for the night. You have to pay $3 for slow wifi. Wouldn't it be better to pay $3 more for room and have wifi for "free"? This seems to be ridiculous for me.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I managed to book the room for less than $40.00, well $44.00 with the tax. When I checked in the young man was very nice. I hadn't specified a first floor room so he found one for me that had two beds instead of one at no charge and apologized that it was on the freeway side. There ends the good part of my review. The room was freezing cold, and I do appreciate that they had the air conditioning on since it was 100 degree's outside. But it was 60 degree's in the room. When I turned off the Air Conditioning it didn't warm up. So I tried the heat - which didn't work. So I tried to open a window - no luck. So I put on my jacket and figured I'd survive. I went to sit down on the bed and realized that I had company. A fairly large spider was sitting on the pillow. I killed it and when I sat down almost fell into the middle of the bed as the mattress may have been older than I am - and I'm no spring chicken! At each turn I kept telling myself you get what you pay for and it was my own fault. So I tried to call my friend to tell her I'd arrived safely only to discover that there was no service for my phone. I called the front desk and the very nice man told me that they are in a dead spot - the whole hotel. By then I was shivering. I ended up going out to my car (leaving the motel room door open to let in some warm air), sitting in it, where I did get a weak signal, and calling to let my girlfriend know I was there. So with great sarcasm I tell you I almost got what I paid for!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2017

This is a low cost basic hotel you want for when you are moving and not spending much time at. Nice pool, freeway is elevated and loud all night. Staff friendly but took a photo copy of every persons Drivers License. Whats up with that! Had a security officer in lot all night. OK I like it but sends me a message my motorcycle may not be in the lot the next morning. Room was clean and basic. Lots of electrical plugs and good counter space. Bed was OK.

Room Tip: They had WiFi, I did not use it. Don't know if they charge. I was on non-freeway side and it was still loud with cars and trucks all night.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Motel is clean and well,kept on the outside, lawn areas mowed and neat. Reception, efficient and cheerful. I asked for a room on the ground floor close tomwpet walking area....excellent room! Room modern, bed decent...firm. Huge bathroom, lots of hot water and good shower pressure. Flat screen tv with good cable. Wifi free with AARP discount. Housekeeping checked the room every day (stayed 5 days), if I was in it they brought fresh towels and emptied trash, if I was gone they made the bed, fresh towels and trash emptied. I used the guests laundry...reasonable price and Laundry done nicely.
Room was as quiet as could be expected...right next to the freeway (CA99) so there was some noise from that--but not bad. Very pet friendly, with a LOT of grassy area to walk pets. PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR PET--seems people staying here have kept picked up after their pets YAY.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2015

I recently attempted to book a room for a friend who was done on her luck. She was locked in a marital dispute, her identification had been stolen and she was forced to sleep in her car with winter approaching. I arranged for a room at Motel 6, and provided payment information. When she tried to check in, due to her "current" ID having been stolen, they refused her the room because the only ID she had was expired. She was sent on her way, but they did not have one bit of trouble charging me for the room.
When I spoke to the manager he said he would arrange to refund my money, but to this day Motel 6 he kept the money.
They may "leave the light on for you," but you can only look at it from the outside. But they will keep the money to help pay for the light so you can keep watching it.
An honorable motive was met with a greedy corporate rip off. I hope the enjoy the holiday party on my dime.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Dear RShanlin,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.