Tustin Lanes - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Thanks for the memories - Tustin Lanes is CLOSED

Tustin Lanes has shut down and has become an OSH (hardware store). Tustin Lanes was a fixture in... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2016
icyvelvet
Tustin, California
Bowling In Tustin

In Tustin for business and stopped by Tustin Lanes to play a few games. I had been there years ago... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2016
LoganTame
San Francisco, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2015

Enjoy bowling time with family and friend...Good place to meets friend with challenge score with groups.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My wife and I took our six year old grandson to his first-ever day of bowling. The folks who waited on us were so kind, and as the place was not over crowded, we could easily dawdle as he lifted, weighed, and rolled the ball. It was a wonderful event for all concerned and we certainly plan to return on another date.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've been bowling at Tustin Lanes for about 15 years and overall find the center above average (pun intended). The house has always been clean and well-kept which is nice. The center has 42 lanes, a bar and a snack bar on the premises, as well as a Laser Tag area upstairs. The center hosts Rock-n-Bowl Friday & Saturday nights if you're into loud music and bizarre lighting.

For the league bowler, be aware that the lanes here are designed and dressed for high scoring, extremely high scoring. About seven years ago (2006?) the lanes and approaches were replaced and almost immediately averages jump up dramatically. Example; I went from 204 to 209 to currently 222. When I bowl elsewhere I'm between 205-210. That's great if you just plan to bowl at Tustin but if you want to jump to another house, or plan to bowl in tournaments. your book average will go with you possibly putting you at a disadvantage. Just something to consider.

The snack bar is surprisingly good. They have your typical snack bar menu but much of the food is fresh and reasonably priced. I will have to say the pizza is very good plus they have a mini-size for $5 that can feed two people. My favorite item is the chicken tacos; soft tacos cooked to order and covered with goodies. Hint: Ask for the hot sauce they keep in the fridge. Great stuff. Only negative I can say about the snack bar is the sodas are way over-priced. But the lanes also have soda vending machines for $1 so there is an alternative.

Overall I enjoy bowling at Tustin Lanes, enough so that I've driven by Yorba Linda Lanes (recently closed) and Concourse in Anaheim to bowl with friends here. Whether you're a league bowler or looking for a fun time I would recommend you check out the place.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank ArchieMYL
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Yes! this was my best expiriens for this trip in this coundry.hope to be there again.I recomade this place for avery body.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Tustin lanes has a fun and friendly atmosphere. The lanes are kept up well and the establishment is clean. You can always find someone to assist you if you need something. Great place to have fun with family and friends.

Date of experience: June 2013