“Nice Bowling”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tustin Lanes
Reviewed October 7, 2015

Too bad they are closing. Is a nice bowling alley and has latest equipment and is just a really fun place.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Over the years they have updated this venue. It is a basic bowling alley and doesn't have the bells and whistles of some that try to really make it a bowling alley/nightclub, but it does the job. It is clean and the staff is friendly. If you just want to go with your family or hang with friends without spending for the bells and whistles, this is the place. They also offer $1 bowling during the summer on certain days.

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Enjoy bowling time with family and friend...Good place to meets friend with challenge score with groups.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

My wife and I took our six year old grandson to his first-ever day of bowling. The folks who waited on us were so kind, and as the place was not over crowded, we could easily dawdle as he lifted, weighed, and rolled the ball. It was a wonderful event for all concerned and we certainly plan to return on another date.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've been bowling at Tustin Lanes for about 15 years and overall find the center above average (pun intended). The house has always been clean and well-kept which is nice. The center has 42 lanes, a bar and a snack bar on the premises, as well as a Laser Tag area upstairs. The center hosts Rock-n-Bowl Friday & Saturday nights if you're into loud music and bizarre lighting.

For the league bowler, be aware that the lanes here are designed and dressed for high scoring, extremely high scoring. About seven years ago (2006?) the lanes and approaches were replaced and almost immediately averages jump up dramatically. Example; I went from 204 to 209 to currently 222. When I bowl elsewhere I'm between 205-210. That's great if you just plan to bowl at Tustin but if you want to jump to another house, or plan to bowl in tournaments. your book average will go with you possibly putting you at a disadvantage. Just something to consider.

The snack bar is surprisingly good. They have your typical snack bar menu but much of the food is fresh and reasonably priced. I will have to say the pizza is very good plus they have a mini-size for $5 that can feed two people. My favorite item is the chicken tacos; soft tacos cooked to order and covered with goodies. Hint: Ask for the hot sauce they keep in the fridge. Great stuff. Only negative I can say about the snack bar is the sodas are way over-priced. But the lanes also have soda vending machines for $1 so there is an alternative.

Overall I enjoy bowling at Tustin Lanes, enough so that I've driven by Yorba Linda Lanes (recently closed) and Concourse in Anaheim to bowl with friends here. Whether you're a league bowler or looking for a fun time I would recommend you check out the place.

1  Thank ArchieMYL